Thread: First Madden NFL 17 screen?

• Facebook
  • Display

First Madden NFL 17 screen?

This was tweeted out by the Packers' Damarious Randall, but deleted shortly thereafter.

So presentation brought to you by Destiny's Crucible?

I agree with the discussion at OS. Stop with this silly non authentic presentation and simply give us what you see on Sunday/Monday/Thursday. This isn't rocket science.

This doesn't mean much to me. I really want a Tecmo horizontal camera and better physics and animations. Presentation changes won't affect my decision to buy Madden 17 but I got the least value out of my purchase last year in a long time. So many bugs and I never finished a single season of my franchise after waiting for patches. While I initially thought it was the best Madden game play in a long time (probably was) there are still legacy issues that have turned me off. I need a break. It doesn't feel fresh.

Funny to see the reaction at other sites. Seems like the younger more casual crowd loves it while the vets who want realism hate it. Sadly the Madden team is on record as saying that "realism" isn't fun...

So apparently a new person has been put in charge of CFM. What is with the revolving door for CFM? It's a new person every 2 or so years...

And that revolving door has led to a ton of bugs. I still maintain that merging franchise with superstar mode has been a mistake. Lots of bugs and I don't like all the rpg elements in franchise mode - especially when they cause problems due to bad coding!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    So apparently a new person has been put in charge of CFM. What is with the revolving door for CFM? It's a new person every 2 or so years...
    The MUT guys throw bottles of grey poupon at them from their limos. Take that lowly developer of something we can only make money off once, at point of purchase. Mustard stains are hard to get out they and run out of clothing after a year or so. Thus finding a job elsewhere, free of mustard stains.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Because each person has failed to make an interesting/engaging CFM. This is the second year that me and some friends have started a CFM and after Year 1 we pretty much stop playing, because the game is boring and the offseason tasks aren't interesting like they used to be on past gens. We used to run through 5-10 seasons on NCAA Online Dynasties. Then a few of us would do some seasons on Madden with the imported draft classes.

a hint that something changed about defense?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    a hint that something changed about defense?
    More like a hint to more fake and crappy presentation that lacks realism.