Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLB The Show 16 - General Discussion & Impressions

• Facebook
  • Display

Also, the import music (Sounds of the Show) feature is not working properly.

JB and I played a few games online Wednesday evening and it was a MUCH better experience than the last time I tried to play online (MLB 14). There were a few twitchy moments but lag was not a factor at all.

It's a shame that Online Franchise is a turd, it could be fun.

I'm still enjoying the game very much but right now I'm just working on sliders and waiting for a patch to address the minor issues with carrying over a Franchise using year-to-year saves.

To get to work on sliders, I've started a test Franchise with the Pirates. I'll abandon this Franchise, however, when sliders are done and the patch I'm waiting for drops. I just think that working on sliders in Franchise is best because of fatigue (not to mention that I don't have to record any stats since the Franchise dies it for me).

I've played 17 games in that test Franchise with the Pirates and I don't feel like I'm close on sliders yet. So far, I'm all over the place and I'm finding that slider work is going to be much more difficult for me on 16 than I remember it being on 15.

Agreed with online Matt, that was a blast to play 3 or so games.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Reading online that this game is really buggy. What are your thoughts people?

I'm not noticing it being buggy. Played Matt online the other night and it was very smooth.
    The dude abides.

There aren't any bugs that are ruining, or really even affecting, my enjoyment. I'm just struggling with sliders. When I get those stable, I'll be ready to get started on my Carry-Over Franchise.

Still enough issues online that they are giving away some free stuff.

http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...show-16-4-8-16

In acknowledgment of the frustration these issues have caused, if you’ve played The Show 16 while connected to PlayStation Network before 1 pm PDT, Friday, April 8, we’re adding 5,000 stubs and 10 standard packs to your account. Stubs will show up automatically by Tuesday, April 12; no redemption required. Packs can be accessed in the “Open Packs” section by Tuesday, April 12 (via “Main Menu > My Locker > Inventory > Open Packs”).
    Framerate is still a bit off, especially in cut scenes. I use Auto Base Running and it is glitched right now. I kept getting kicked out of the game when it would first load up but I think the latest patch fixed it. I am hearing of RTTS progression issues and dynamic difficulty is broken. In my RTTS I am a starting pitcher and my coach is an idiot. Throwing a one hitter, up 7-1 and he keeps me in to throw a complete game, well over 125 pitches. They need a take me out of the game option as I would like to still have an arm by the time I get to the majors.

Edit: CDJ beat me to it in another thread. Still, free stuff and that is great since I do not play online!
    Last edited by bdoughty; 04-11-2016 at 06:40 PM.