Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2016 NFL Offseason Talk

• Facebook
  • Display

"my friend just bought this from China"
    The dude abides.

Just watched the first episode of All or Nothing on Amazon.

It's done very well, like any NFL Films production and I'll enjoying watching the rest. However, there really wasn't anything all that surprising or ground-breaking. It'll end up just being an 8-episode highlight film with some on and off-the-field chatter.

Brady will not appeal suspension...any longer and will serve 4-game suspension

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17...-supreme-court

All he had to do to begin with..."Deflator was a nickname because he wanted to lose weight"

Apparently Zeke Elliott never got the message. Never stick your dick in crazy!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Appears it's suspension season in the NFL. Also waiting to hear about Dion Jordan and Josh Gordon. Dion has a lot of physical talent but his contract is too high for an unknown this year. He has a big roster bonus that kicks in quick. He isn't a good fit in a 4-3. He doesn't rush the passer good enough to be a starting DE right now but he can run with TES in coverage. He can do a lot of things and should be an OLB in a 3-4. Of course he needs to stay clean. He can be a part time DE and OLB in Miami but can he handle that responsibility?

Not sure if this is NFL news or Walking Dead news so I'll post it in both threads.

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/201...a-horror-show/

All this talk of a 10-6 makes Jaymo a happy boy!

I'm concerned about Miami. I think the offence will be better simply with better coaching. But I don't like the OL. Tunsil looks good at LT (second string there) and is built like one. He's not built like a LG. I know Albert is the veteran but he was a guard in college and I would prefer they swap spots. RG may be an issue still and our RT, former first round pick James that I never really liked, is a soft player good at pass protection but can't run block. Who out there desires a soft RT?

If Jordan Phillips doesn't play better, and early returns are mixed from last year's second rounder, the DT spot opposite Sun will be weak against the run. Their DL should be able to rush the passer but the run defence was bad last year and I don't see a big improvement. The Cbs look awful outside of Maxwell so far. Not much talent or depth there. Need their second rounder Howard back from knee surgery like yesterday and he's still a rookie. The defence may stink again.

Facepalm. Way to fuck up the Hall of Game NFL. First "game" of the 2016 season and already a complete fucking shit show.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't believe this. One game to prepare for and you blow it? Nobody important was going to play but come on!

On the Brightside... I don't have to hear and see anymore of Brett Favre today.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    On the Brightside... I don't have to hear and see anymore of Brett Favre today.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160808/d03f2e5cefd1c30400c5966df9fe4b2d.jpg

Not so fast, my friend!

Edited by TG... Tired of opening Tapatalk and seeing lil Favre as the thumbnail.
    Last edited by gschwendt; 08-08-2016 at 08:04 PM.

All of that because they used the wrong paint? Kind of hilarious. Truth is I paid more attention to the non game than I would have the actual game lol. Nobody was even going to play. Game 1 of preseason is awful since most starters sit but game 1 of 5 is even worse for the teams playing in that game.

Steelers lost Suisham in HOF game last season. Which may have even ended his career.

Players complained about playing field before and after the game last year. Maybe that had something to do with it as well.

They have a new joint committee with the players to go over field concerns this year.