Thread: Players Pitching The Ball Automatically?

• Facebook
  • Display

Players Pitching The Ball Automatically?

So.... I fired this up on the PS3 today and my guys are CONSTANTLY pitching the ball even though I'm not touching ANY button. At first I thought maybe my nephew changed the controls as it was usually happening when I hit R2 but as best I can tell the controls are locked. I also simply layed off ALL buttons (other than moving the guy) and my players still did it EVERY time they were near a team mate on the run.

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

My guess is a faulty controller. Do you have another contour to try? Have you tried?

Can't remember but that MIGHT be tied to the motion controls. You might want to try turning those off. Otherwise, like steelerfan suggested, it might be tied to the controller itself.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    My guess is a faulty controller. Do you have another contour to try? Have you tried?
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Can't remember but that MIGHT be tied to the motion controls. You might want to try turning those off. Otherwise, like steelerfan suggested, it might be tied to the controller itself.
    Yeah I thought it might be a bad DS3 so I brought down a DS4 and its the same issue. I haven't tried turning motion controls off I'll take a look at that.

Whenever I have had that problem on both Madden, it was the controller when I pressed the sprint button. The game would register it as a pitch for some reason.

It also may have had to do with auto sprint being turned off if that is still an option.

I didn't run into the issue much with NCAA except maybe a few times.

I've been having this problem. The game ask crashes whenever I open the uniform selection menu. This game is slowly deteriorating.