Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016-2017 College Football Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Back in 2015 Western Michigan used a creative way of giving a walk-on a scholarship.

Now fast forward to today.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    So, Allie says all the time that when I go to a bowl in NCAA 14 (#BringBackNCAAFootball) that I should get her whatever the sponsor is.

If Ohio State goes to the Fiesta Bowl, I'm gonna try to use that as an excuse to get a new Playstation
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

It was consensual, that is an improvement for Baylor.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...itation-charge

Baylor has fired newly hired assistant strength coach Brandon Washington after he was arrested in a Waco prostitution sting.

Wife and I bought 4 club level season tickets for the upcoming season @

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Wife and I bought 4 club level season tickets for the upcoming season @

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post

Just wait until you are hearing Boomer Sooner over and over in your dreams after games. At least I get commercial breaks watching at home.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Just wait until you are hearing Boomer Sooner over and over in your dreams after games. At least I get commercial breaks watching at home.
    We went to all but 2 of of the home games and the game last year sitting in the south end zone after we bought 2 tix from one of Dr. CLW's partners told us she had 2 tix and never went to the games.

Kansas State HC Bill Snyder battling throat cancer.

Saw that earlier, hope he beats it. Snyder is my favorite football coach and a class act.

Jerry Sandusky’s son arrested on child sex charges

One of Jerry Sandusky’s sons was charged Monday with sex crimes involving two girls, more than five years after the former Penn State assistant coach was himself first arrested on child molestation charges.
    The state Corrections Department said that because of the charges, Jeffrey Sandusky was suspended without pay Monday from employment as a corrections officer at Rockview State Prison, near State College. He had been hired in August 2015.
    Double whammy for Jeffrey, a corrections office that preyed on underage girls. Stick him in Gen Pop and justice takes care of itself.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 02-13-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Liberty is moving to FBS as independent in 2018 and will be bowl-eligible in 2019.

Baker Mayfield got arrested in Arkansas this morning for public intoxication, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and fleeing. Apparently he tried to sprint away from the cops and was tackled to the ground during the arrest.

*slowly claps*

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Texas Head Coach Tom Herman is on a plane to Arkansas, to recruit the cop that was able to tackle Baker Mayfield.

I am not surprised by this. Baker has always been a pompous ass and came off acting like the second coming of Johnny Football.

The video of Baker Mayfield getting rocked by the police. That SEC speed, even the cops have it.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/10/baker-...-arrest-video/