Thread: NBA Live 16 - January 7 Roster & Data Update

• Facebook
  • Display

NBA Live 16 - January 7 Roster & Data Update

A new roster and data update is now available for NBA LIVE 16.

The update also removes the facemasks from Derrick Rose and Mike Conley, while returning the Houston Rockets' gray alternate uniforms.

What’s good LIVE fans? We’re back with a new roster update for the new year – so peep some of the biggest movers and shakers below.

On the Rise

• Draymond Green: OVR 88 (+5) - Steph Curry isn't the only MVP candidate on the Warriors' roster. Green has been sensational.
    • CJ McCollum: OVR 80 (+3) - It has been a breakout year for McCollum. He's continuing to impress.
    • Jimmy Butler: OVR 89 (+2) - It's no secret that Chicago is now Butler's team. He's been on fire as of late.
    • Rajon Rondo: OVR 84 (+2) - Rondo's career resurgence continues in Sacramento.
    • Larry Nance Jr.: OVR 73 (+2) - Nance has been fun to watch, especially when he imitates his father and breaks out an athletic dunk.

In a Slump

• Zach Randolph: OVR 80 (-2) - Randolph has lost his starting role due to his ineffective play. Hopefully his new role off the bench brings life to the Grizzlies.
    • Al Jefferson: OVR 83 (-2) - Jefferson was slumping and then injured his knee. He'll be back in the lineup in 6 weeks.
    • Chandler Parsons: OVR 81 (-1) - Parsons has been underachieving so far this year for Dallas.
    • Damian Lillard: OVR 87 (-1) - Lillard has been battling injuries, but recently rejoined the Blazers' lineup. He'll find his true form again soon enough.
    • Steph Curry: OVR 95 (-1) - Curry has been playing phenomenal this year, but these past few weeks he fizzled out a little bit.

For the all updates, check this out.
    Last edited by cdj; 01-07-2016 at 01:50 PM.

I haven't played in a bit due to family and the Witcher. Will have to get back into my season. Tolliver should have better 3 point ratings.

I like the detailed spreadsheet they put in the blog this week, but unfortunately it doesn't contain all of the players. It looks like Tolliver is 71 from outside based on the sheet.

The spreadsheet also revealed an oddity/bug. The sheet has the correct ages for players, but in-game they are all 2-3 years younger than they are in real life. I was blaming the poor roster babe for never updating the player ages when in reality it appears that info on the sheet isn't being utilized correctly by the game.

Poor roster babe?

Looks like Tolliver did get a bump in his overall and outside shooting. 71 now.

Well, I don't know her financial situation so I meant it in more of a generic sense, but yeah - NBA Live has a woman in charge of the rosters. @emesola on Twitter; she did some sports reporting in a previous job. Maybe with a regional Fox Sports affiliate? Not 100% sure.