Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch Dogs 2

• Facebook
  • Display
    They should have put some of the gameplay in a trailer, instead of the stupid CG trailer. That stuff makes me more excited about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Looks fun but graphically not really impressive. I'm sure it will improve greatly between now and release.

Jaymo this on sale at Amazon for $50 as part of their e3 special. So is Battlefront 1, gow 4 and a few other titles. They may add more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Jaymo this on sale at Amazon for $50 as part of their e3 special. So is Battlefront 1, gow 4 and a few other titles. They may add more.
    $30 of savings. I may have to preorder. That's a great deal!

Some games are $30 off but everything is 20% off minimum and you can single order instead of having to order 2 or 3 to get the deal like last year. Pretty nice. I've got like six games preordered although that can be scary since they don't send you reminders if you want to cancel.

http://gamingbolt.com/watch-dogs-2-m...-more-colorful

Double the map size of Watchdogs 1. Nice!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1262949

Impression from someone that attended a Ubi event and really enjoyed it. Comparisons to WD1 included.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1262949

Impression from someone that attended a Ubi event and really enjoyed it. Comparisons to WD1 included.
    Sounds promising. I told the wife this was #1 on my Xmas list this year.

Another $40 DLC full of crap.

The Zodiac mission is a pre-order bonus at many places.
    30 day timed PS4 exclusive.
    New difficulty option (Elite Co-op) under paywall.
    Use of the word Groovy.
    Hours of content.

They pretty much checked off all the shit you do not want to see in a DLC. Kudos Ubisoft.

A bunch of footage has made it's way out.

Map end to end

Gameplay footage (spoilers) PS4 Pro

This game is very NSFW and you might not want to let the kiddies watch you play.

Only another 30 minutes to go before I can hit the streets of San Fran. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sony actually suspended the account (a Week) the guy who posted an "IN GAME" screenshot and posted it on twitter (the one in my post above).

Ubisoft going to patch the naughty stuff out now. Sony goes even more batshit crazy and the suspension is now a month.

Originally Posted by Goron2000

Update:

I got an email 30 minutes ago telling me that my ban is now 1 month because of a violation today. Bare in mind that I was banned yesterday and have not been able to make any new uploads since the ban and the only thing I'd uploaded in months was the single image this thread is about.
    We’re writing to inform you that your Sony Entertainment Network account has been temporarily suspended.

We’ve made this decision based on your online activity in Live from PlayStation on 15-11-2016.

The suspension will last 1 month and will be lifted on 15-12-2016. You won’t be able to access online multiplayer, PlayStation Store and other network features until the suspension is over.

We take the decision to suspend an account very seriously, and we only do so after one of our moderators has carefully analysed the situation. PlayStation Support therefore cannot overturn this moderation decision.

We ask all our players to act decently, respectfully and with consideration for us and other players while using PlayStation Network. To make sure you understand the behaviour we expect from our community, please review the Code of Conduct here before returning to PlayStation Network. Please be aware that any further breaches of the Code of Conduct may result in a longer suspension or even a permanent ban.

Yours sincerely,

SIEE Moderation
    Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe

I'm really disappointed right now.

I'm enjoying it so far. Put in 6 hours so far and done a couple missions. It's fun, it's kept the best of the first game and improved on the worst.

The only negative so far is the feel of the vehicles. You can just about literally turn on a dime, even at full speed, in any vehicle, and none of the vehicles feel like they have anything remotely resembling any weight to them. I also hate that things like lamp posts, telephone poles, etc are essentially made of matchsticks and air. You plow into them and they just instantly break into a couple pieces and barely do any, if at all any, damage to your car.

I definitely prefer and like it when games stick to realistic car handling and damage physics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Demo now available on PSN & XBL:

Over half finished the game. My favourite aspect thus far is the side quest where you "help" Nathan Pierce (from Watch Dogs 1). I like the game and think SF looks great. However, the game is a lot easier IMO than Watch Dogs 1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Over half finished the game. My favourite aspect thus far is the side quest where you "help" Nathan Pierce (from Watch Dogs 1). I like the game and think SF looks great. However, the game is a lot easier IMO than Watch Dogs 1.
    Just finished the game tonight.

I agree with you....that mission was really cool and fun. Its too bad Pierce didn't show up again/more thought.

ICYMI, the latest patch tweaked the ending of the game. It's believed it is teasing either a DLC location or perhaps the site for WD3.