Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

• Facebook
  • Display

Detroit: Become Human (PS4)

Terrible title but for those who love David Cage games (Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls and Indego Prophecy) it looks really interesting.

I do love Heavy Rain so I'll at least monitor this one until I can decide if it's for me.

Interesting and I'll definitely keep my eye out on this one. Cage et al. are going to have to step up their game though because Until Dawn was really good and gameplay wise was much better than Heavy Rain.

Sony just did a walkthrough/demo of the initial hostage trailer and man this game looks AMAZING. No details on release date though and Sony has too many titles in the vague 2018 "window" leading me to think some of these exclusives we wont see until 2019 or maybe even 2020.

I loved watching what they showed during the presser last night. I am anxiously awaiting this game. I really hope this ends up being no later than holidays 2018 time frame.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hmm, I'm not sure about the title but surely the plot is really intriguing. It's like the classic question of whether a robot or cyborb can become a true human or not. Though it's surely not like Deus Ex Human Revolution or the classic Terminator but still this is interesting.

I have this thing pre-ordered at a huge discount although I'm not sure this is for me. Looking more forward to Days Gone which probably comes out later. Don't think that one has a release date yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I have this thing pre-ordered at a huge discount although I'm not sure this is for me. Looking more forward to Days Gone which probably comes out later. Don't think that one has a release date yet.
    No date on DG yet. It appears Sony is keeping release dates closer to the vest now in an attempt to actually make their first announced release date. With GOW and Detroit coming out in the next 3 months + The Show (im on the fence on) should be a really solid Sony exclusive 1/2 of 2018

Just got around to pre-ordering this last night. Can't wait for Friday. I've been following this game closely since it was first announced and can't wait to dive into it!

I haven't even played the demo yet. Seems cool but this just isn't the type of game I usually like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    What about it doesn't work for you Rudy?

Anyone try out the demo?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Anyone try out the demo?
    I'm tempted to, but since I already pre-ordered the game last week, I'll probably end up skipping the demo.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    What about it doesn't work for you Rudy?
    I’m just not into truly story based games that lack action. I tried one of them in the past (Heavy Rain?) and it wasn’t for me.

Figured what the heck and tried out the demo last night. It's short... like 15 minutes max but I ended up with three completely different results on each play through. There wasn't really any playable action but the game looks beautiful and your choices clearly matter. I may bite on this one at some point in the next few months, just not at release though.