Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2015-2016 College Basketball Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Nebraska's top returning scorer & rebounder (Andrew White III) was a former transfer from Kansas who sat out a year and then had two years of eligibility. After declaring for the draft (and finding out he's not that great) and returning, he waited until yesterday to announce he is going to transfer again, this time as a fifth-year graduate transfer.

The team wasn't going to be all that great this year, but probably lost any chance of a post-season appearance with him gone. (Though, if he was more focused on himself and going pro versus the team, maybe it's better he is gone.)
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass...

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    The team wasn't going to be all that great this year, but probably lost any chance of a post-season appearance with him gone.
    Not so fun Fact: Nebraska has only been the the NCAA Tourney seven times and has never won a game. Only two BCS schools have never won a tournament game (Nebraska and Northwestern). The last time you guys won a conference regular season title was 1950. So I think odds were on the side that you guys were not going to make the post-season, with or without him.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Not so fun Fact: Nebraska has only been the the NCAA Tourney seven times and has never won a game. Only two BCS schools have never won a tournament game (Nebraska and Northwestern). The last time you guys won a conference regular season title was 1950. So I think odds were on the side that you guys were not going to make the post-season, with or without him.
    Oh trust me, we know that fact.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.