Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday The 13th: The Game (PS4, XB1, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind some bigger maps. Make both the hunt as Jason and the survival as counselor a bit more interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We really need to get a TGT night on this game, lol.

Sadly the group I was running with back when this first came out seems to have died out. I still see 2 or 3 on from time to time, but there used to be 10+ of us on every night, and if you weren't on early enough, you had to wait for a spot to open up to get an invite into the party.

It seems like since mid to late June, those numbers started dying off and never recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

Sadly the group I was running with back when this first came out seems to have died out. I still see 2 or 3 on from time to time, but there used to be 10+ of us on every night, and if you weren't on early enough, you had to wait for a spot to open up to get an invite into the party.

It seems like since mid to late June, those numbers started dying off and never recovered.

I would love to but I didn't end up buying the game. I just don't know when I would have the time. However, when the price drops... I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I would love to but I didn't end up buying the game. I just don't know when I would have the time. However, when the price drops... I'm in!
    I could be wrong (I'm not CLW, after all) but I just don't think this game is going to get a price drop any time soon.

The game is $40 and was made for about $2M. In the first 2 months the game sold 1.8M copies putting at least $72M in the coffers. With the team's dedication to adding to the game and an enormous amount of cash to do so, they will be adding alot to this title.

Aside from the content in the video above, single player is coming soon. With everything that will be getting added (maps, Jasons, counselors and MAYBE even modes) I don't think there will be much motivation or need to lower the price.

I'm game.

I'm just not sure we have very many here that have the game. Only 4 that I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I'm game.

I'm just not sure we have very many here that have the game. Only 4 that I can think of.
    I'm down too.
    The dude abides.

I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I'm down too.
    Yeah, unfortunately I don't think we have a large amount of people who have it. But worse case, I can get a group or 3 or 4 of us together and then use randoms from the public lobbys for the remaining spots.

Or if any of us have friends with the game on at the time, we could try to get them invited in and help fill the group.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think we have a large amount of people who have it. But worse case, I can get a group or 3 or 4 of us together and then use randoms from the public lobbys for the remaining spots.

Or if any of us have friends with the game on at the time, we could try to get them invited in and help fill the group.

You guys pick a night and I'll play.

I don't know what night works for you guys, but my availability is 5-10pm EST Monday-Thursday, 10:30pm EST and later Friday nights, pretty much any time on Saturdays and any time before 10pm EST on Sundays.

I'll obviously not be online all those times, but I'll almost always be at home during those time frames and would be available to fire up my PS4 and jump on for some Jason dueling. I think I have steelers' and maybe JB's phone numbers from when we would chat via cell bluetooth while playing SW Battlefront, so all I'd need is a text about starting up a group to jump on.

I'm game as well. Usually free after 8 PM CT or so.

https://youtu.be/M5D0bYPlen4

I'll probably be home for the next week or so because of this fucking hurricane but I'm not sure if I'll have power very much. If you guys want to play one night let me know and I'll play if I have electricity.

Live stream from PAX West tonight. Undoubtedly, new content will be discussed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Friday13t...04145247219712

Edit: My bad. It's next Saturday.
    Last edited by steelerfan; 08-26-2017 at 11:04 PM.

V1.08 with smaller maps is live.

V1.08 with smaller maps is live.
    It also addresses team killing:

But by far the biggest change that shipped with the patch is the removal of team killing from the game. Since the game’s release, team killing has plagued the currently multiplayer-only game as Counselors attacked each other and ruined players’ games. Sometimes it was motivated by groups of players working with the Jason to boost each others’ scores while other times it was done entirely out of spite.

Regardless of the reasons, team killing is dead and gone except for a few situations. Cars can still kill teammates, and friendly beartraps can lead to an untimely death, but players won’t be penalized for allies walking into their traps.

Some speculation came out last week that a future update may include rain on some maps.

As an early backer, I got a survey shortly after launch with a list of about 20 things asking to pick one to add. One of the options was dynamic weather.

There's alot of confirmed content coming soon. New counselors, new map, new Jason, new counselor clothing (paid DLC), new kills and more.

As an early backer, I got a survey shortly after launch with a list of about 20 things asking to pick one to add. One of the options was dynamic weather.

There's alot of confirmed content coming soon. New counselors, new map, new Jason, new counselor clothing (paid DLC), new kills and more.
    Nice!
    The dude abides.

Obviously, that video is showing that they are adding weather effects (wind, rain, thunder, lightning) but I thought I should mention exactly what else you're seeing for those who aren't big fans of the franchise.

The two houses shown are from Part 4. One is the Jarvis house the other is the one next door where the kids were partying. The Jason shown is also from Part 4.