Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday The 13th: The Game (PS4, XB1, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display
    F'n

I jumped out of a window into his waiting arms in one match

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

It's awesome to see y'all so excited about this game, especially Steeler since he's been waiting on this for so long. Extremely happy that it's at minimum, functional, and fun to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    It's awesome to see y'all so excited about this game, especially Steeler since he's been waiting on this for so long. Extremely happy that it's at minimum, functional, and fun to play.

Functional most of the time, but that will get worked out. I love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

Thanks, Bill. The game, database and server issues aside, has not disappointed. It's fun and it's Jason fucking Voorhees. It's just what I've always wanted and I can't wait for the single player mode. ☺

Tried playing some on Friday night, but couldn't get connected to any games. It was significantly worse than on the Saturday night after launch when I was able to play six or so rounds. Fun game, but hopefully they can get the server situation worked out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Tried playing some on Friday night, but couldn't get connected to any games. It was significantly worse than on the Saturday night after launch when I was able to play six or so rounds. Fun game, but hopefully they can get the server situation worked out soon.
    They have patches going through certification that should resolve the issues. We'll see. 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Want to pick this up and play some games with you guys but really hesitant with the servers situation right now. Plus this game is $53 on the PS4 and $39 on the XBOX (Cad$). I want it for PS4 but I'm confused why the price is different.

The latest patch is live on PS4 and so far I've had no problem getting into matches. The longest it's taken was about a minute.

Also the Savini Jason is live on PS4. The counselor clothing should go live tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    The latest patch is live on PS4 and so far I've had no problem getting into matches. The longest it's taken was about a minute.

Also the Savini Jason is live on PS4. The counselor clothing should go live tomorrow.
    How do I redeem the Savini Jason? The link I got before just took me to the game code.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    How do I redeem the Savini Jason? The link I got before just took me to the game code.
    Call me and I'll explain. It's a bit confusing but you have multiple orders on different dates so you have to open your other survey within the email you got to find the code in your other order.

Got to play a few matches last night with Ronnie Hobbs who is one of the co-creators of the game. He said that Sony has told them that the counselor clothing pack will be available on PS4 this Tuesday.

Almost picked this up last night. I was looking but no TGT members were online playing. That might have swayed my vote.

Yeah, I generally try to play when a group of friends are online, since the chatter amongst friends while in lobbies and in game make it that much more fun of a game. So when few or no friends are on, I usually spend time in MLB or Horizon right now.

But if you get it, let me know, I'll definitely jump over to Friday if you buy it and want to team up. We need to get some more people from here in the game, try to get a TGT lobby going some night if enough people buy it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It would be nice to play with people from here. I've been playing with people from OS and have had a good time but it would be better with TGT guys.

Happy birthday, Jason Voorhees.
    🏞🏕🌲💏🗡🌳

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Almost picked this up last night. I was looking but no TGT members were online playing. That might have swayed my vote.
    Yeah I was out of state
    The dude abides.

Played as Part 2 against randoms. Killed them all.

https://youtu.be/E75jHLQYvn4

To be honest the movement and animations remind me more of a PS3 game. I guess it's one of those in-between games. As long as it's fun for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    To be honest the movement and animations remind me more of a PS3 game. I guess it's one of those in-between games. As long as it's fun for you guys.
    Yeah, it's not as smooth as most PS4 games but it was developed by any incredibly small team (I believe Gun Media is 4 people and Illfonic is like 10) on a tight Kickstarter budget so alot of slack is given by yours truly.

Besides, I've been obsessed with Jason Voorhees for more than 35 years so just the fact that this game exists is gold to me. ☺