Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Play up pompey! - portsmouth 'road to glory' career mode

• Facebook
  • Display
    Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

After a horrendous fixture list featuring games against Man United, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea we have some more winnable games in the premier league. Although before that we have the small prospect of facing off against Leeds United in the league cup final, can we get our hands on the cup?

After the climax of our first season back in the premier league in the previous episode we take a look back at the season as a whole, look at the player awards and we check out how our players have developed over the course of the season.

After we secured our place in the Premier League (atleast for another season) we now crack on with preseason, we look into some of the players we can bring into the club aswell as looking at some of the players who could be heading out of the door and we also get stuck into the preseason tournament.

In the last episode we continued our good start to the season both domestically and in europe. In this episode we look to tie up one last deal on transfer deadline day and face games in the league and in the first Europa League game.

After suffering our first league defeat of the season in the last episode we now look to bounce back with games against West Ham and Bournemouth and after we got off to a flyer in the Europa League group stages we look to get another 3 points against Nacional.

After a really tough set of fixtures in the last episode we now face a couple more winnable games to get ourselves back on track in the league and in the Europa league we just need 3 more points to secure our place in the knock stages.

Welcome back to my FIFA 16 road to glory career mode with Portsmouth!

In the last episode of the raod to glory career mode with Portsmouth we secured our place in the Europa League knockout stages so in this episode of the FIFA 16 career mode we focus on getting our league form back on track after a little blip in the last episode.

After the north east double header in the last episode of the fifa career mode we now face another double header against city rivals this time Manchester United and Manchester City.

In this episode we kick off the new year and look to keep up our good form and stay in the top 4 places as we face off against Chelsea, a 2nd placed Aston Villa and Stoke City aswell as dealing with the ins and outs of the transfer window.

After sustaining our position in the top 4 of the premier league in the last episode attention now turns towards the FA Cup and the looming transfer deadline day where we look to bring in a couple of key signings with a high profile depature on the cards aswell.

After finding ourselves in the middle of a actual premier league title challenge, we look to hit the ground running this episode and pick up as many points as possible to try and close the gap on Manchester City in top spot.

After keeping up the pressure on league leaders Manchester City in the last episode attention now turns to the Europa League as we enter the knockout stages with a tasty double header against Lazio of Serie A.

After struggling in the last couple of episodes (especially in the Premier League) we are now desperate to get back to winning ways and climbing back up the table, although first we've got to get past Atletico Madrid in the 2nd leg of our Europa League tie.

After we got ourselves back on track in the last episode we now look to kick on and increase the pressure on league leaders Man City as we face off against bitter rivals Southampton and Arsenal in the league aswell as kicking off our Europa League quaterfinal vs Villareal.

After we suffered a damaging defeat at the hands of Arsenal in the last episode our title challenge is all but over leaving us to focus all our efforts on the FA Cup & The Europa League.