Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Play up pompey! - portsmouth 'road to glory' career mode

• Facebook
  • Display

FIFA 16 Portsmouth 'road to glory' career

Welcome to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! Now obviously we all know about Portsmouths fall from grace due to complete mis-management of the club and its finances, but now that the club has finally turned a corner I've taken the helm and hope to guide Pompey back up the footballing ladder.

In this episode the RTG journey begins! We take the helm at Portsmouth and see the squad that we have at our disposal before playing our first couple of preseason matches.

Last edited by FudgyBiscuit; 02-19-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Hey guys am back with another video, in this episode we continue our preseason preperations and conclude the friendly tournament before gearing up for the first league game of the season!

Hey guys am back and in this episode the league gets underway with our trip to neighbours Plymouth before facing off against Southend in the league cup and finishing off with a fair old trip up to Morecambe to finish off the episode.

Hey guys am back with another episode and after a sluggish start to the the league campaign, hopefully we can begin to turn it around this episode (and even scoring our first goal would be a start!) with league games against Barnet & Exeter before facing Burton in the J.Paint trophy.

Hey guys am back with another episode and after getting our first win in the last episode we look to continue our momentum and move further up the league table after our sloppy start.

Quick question, to get the series moving forward a bit quicker would do you reckon I should occassionally play a few games "off line" and show you the highlights in the next episode or should I just keep things the same pace as they are now?

Hey guys am back with another episode and in this episode we catch up with the games played 'offline' before facing a couple of league games aswell as the next round of the Johnstones Paint Trophy.

Hey guys and back and in this episode we catch up on games played 'offline' then face a league game against Mansfield before cup matches in the FA Cup & Johnstones Paint Trophy.

Hey guys am back from my little break and back with a brand new episode of my Fifa 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! In this episode we catch up on games played 'offline' then face 3 winnable league games against Carlisle United, Stevenage Borough & Crawley Town, can we close the gap on the top spot?

Hey guys, welcome to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! In this episode we look to close the gap on the team in 1st position in the league aswell as looking to progress into the next round of the FA Cup.

Hey guys and w elcome to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode.

In this episode we look to put even more pressure on Plymouth who occupy top spot whilst also trying to extend the gap between ourselves and the teams in the playoffs.

Hey guys, welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Career Mode!

In this episode we have 2 must win games at the top of the table against Morecambe & Oxford before facing a HUGE game against rivals Plymouth who we can overtake at the top should we win.

Welcome back to my Fifa 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

In this episode we look to build on our good session last time out with 2 winnable games against bottom half teams before facing promotion rival Luton Town.

Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

In this episode we're reaching the climax of the first season and we're in poll position to get promoted and look to be nailed on to win the title, all we need is one win in the last 4 games, surely we can do it right?

In this episode we begin have a brief look at the results from preseason aswell as some of the transfers in and out of the club before beginning life in League One.

In this episode we look to continue our bright start to the season both in the league and in the cup. We also continue to look at bringing in some players in key areas of the squad.

In this episode look to progress the series a little bit quicker as we crack on with the league (and cup campaigns), can we keep up our good early season form and stay at the top of League 1?

In this episode we look to see if we're able to continue our good early season form and in turn increase the gap between ourselves and the chasing pack, we also look to tie a couple of major players down with new contracts.

After the dissapointing performances in the last couple of episodes we look to get back to winning ways and get our promotion campaign back on track with games against Port Vale, Walsall & Colchester United.

After we got our promotion challenge back on track in the last episode we look to keep our consistency up in the league and look to progress into the 3rd round of the FA Cup, aswell as having a quick look at where to improve in the transfer window.

In the last episode we opened up a large gap at the top of the league and promotion is looking increasingly likely, however we now enter January with 2 of our best players available to leave on a free transfer if I cant get them to sign new contracts. We also look to win the area final of the JSP trophy and advance to the 'grand final'.