Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FIFA 16 Impressions and Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    I've personally never had any freezing issues on Xbox One.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I can only speak for EA ACCESS but I never had a loading issue. I was impressed by how fast the game loads as compared to Madden actually. Was the freezing issue a one time thing or is it a continuing issue?
    I'm assuming so far it's a 1 time thing. I shut down my Xbox1, then loaded Fifa back up, this time it sat at the loading screen for a long time, 10 mins or so, then everything seemed fine. I started FUT and again it sat for a while, around 5 minutes, then it popped up with wanting me to create a security question and answer to manage my FUT. Since I did that every seems fine. Just seems like it took a while to get past that.

Is it just me or is there rain every damn match? This is feeling like NCAA from whatever year it was where it rained every game.

Nearly every single match thus far in my Be a Goalkeeper career has been played in rain. It's almost getting absurd.

Give me sun, give me clouds, hell, give me snow, I don't care. Anything but bloody rain.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Is it just me or is there rain every damn match? This is feeling like NCAA from whatever year it was where it rained every game.

Nearly every single match thus far in my Be a Goalkeeper career has been played in rain. It's almost getting absurd.

Give me sun, give me clouds, hell, give me snow, I don't care. Anything but bloody rain.
    It rains a ton in the South in outdoor stadiums in NCAA '14. I started instituting a 2 rain games a season rule because if I didn't, I'd play in 6 rain games easily.

It does seem out of whack but I'm sure it will change as the season progresses to winter and spring.

I just change it before the game starts. Happens almost every game when I play at home. FC Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I just change it before the game starts. Happens almost every game when I play at home. FC Dallas
    Was going to say that. You can change the weather, time, ball used in each game? Maybe not available if you are doing a franchise as a player?

Hmm, I'll have to look more into it then.

When I play my Be a GK matches, since I'm always broadcasting on Twitch by that point, I just go and turn on goal news for all matches that day and then start the match. I never go and change any settings because I have all settings set how I want, and I have nothing to change lineup wise since I'm just playing as my create GK.

They may give me the option to change weather myself, I just have never entered the pre-match settings and seen it.

Had a blast last night playing co-op season mode with a friend. It takes getting used to as the player switching is a bit erratic but we had some good matches. Just would be nice to see people play with teams other than Real Madrid and Barcelona.

I didn't know the game would make suggestions like this. I guess the system is more similar to The Show's Dynamic Difficulty, at least in this regard, than I thought. I thought it was just to tell you what buttons to push.

So does it do a good job at adjusting to make it more challenging?
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    So does it do a good job at adjusting to make it more challenging?
    AFAIK, it doesn't adjust. To my knowledge, it suggests buttons in real time and tells you when it's time to up the skill level.

It's really designed for newbs.

Steeler and Smooth... you guys taking a break from your career modes?

Sort of unintentionally. I spent part of the last two weeks playing NBA Live because I hadn't done much of anything in it yet, and I didn't have enough time to do anything on FIFA.

Then sometime last week, I decided randomly to jump back into Assassin's Creed Unity. I hadn't played it since probably last spring, so I've dove back into that and have been playing nothing but Unity since at least Wednesday.

Right now on Sequence 12, the last Sequence. Just going around collecting chests, cockades, and doing various side missions while I try to put off the final three missions of the game for a bit.

It'll probably be a while before I get back into FIFA as Halo 5 releases tonight and that is literally all I'm gonna be playing from midnight tonight until god knows when.

I took a break from gaming altogether for awhile but have recently gotten back on FIFA. I've just been playing Kickoff and messing with sliders.

I'm sure I'll be back on my Career soon.

Took me a while to learn how to play 16. I admit that I was a bit of a cheeser b/c I had to use speed to score in 15. I still don't have a lot of strategy but I am moving the ball down the field with a lot of passing now. Finished my first season as fc Dallas manager. Came in 3rd and lost in the first round. Moved on to QPR and currently in 7th. I haven't enjoyed a game like this since the days of ncaa 2004.

Glad you're enjoying it, Deuce.

Don't have the pennies right now to buy FIFA 16 so I am waiting until it comes to EA Access. I figured while I wait I will download FIFA 15 from the vault and give it a go. So, having played 16 and loved it, will 15 be quite a dissapointment?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Don't have the pennies right now to buy FIFA 16 so I am waiting until it comes to EA Access. I figured while I wait I will download FIFA 15 from the vault and give it a go. So, having played 16 and loved it, will 15 be quite a dissapointment?
    It depends what you loved about 16.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    It depends what you loved about 16.
    1. Career Mode
    2. Gameplay
    3. Presentation
    4. Skill trainer