Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Win a Copy of Madden NFL 16

• Facebook
  • Display
    Thanks Rudy. It was complete surprise. I got into work last night around 5:30pm, jumped on here maybe around 6pm and saw there was only three hours left for the final day. Threw my final entry on Xbox One after forgetting which I had entered the day before. I had been alternating PS4 and XBox One each day.

After that, I got busy as hell with work and never checked back on here until around the time I made that post at 4:19am. I had no clue I had won until I logged into my personal email here at work right around 4am to grab a word document off of it and saw the email from cdj letting me know I had won.

I can't even begin to count how many of these contests I've entered and never won. Turns out some of us bastards can get lucky from time to time.

Congrats Smooth and Jaymo. Classy guys.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Congrats Smooth and Jaymo. Classy guys.

and BD for coming up with the idea in the first place.

Win a Copy of Madden NFL 16

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    and BD for coming up with the idea in the first place.
    #HumbleBrag

It was a good idea, sir. You also get props.

Nope too late.

Miss St 49 So Miss 3 #CowbellsWontStopRingingInYourHead

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Nope too late.

Miss St 49 So Miss 3 #CowbellsWontStopRingingInYourHead
    Ha! Nice try. I'm already aware the game is a "paycheck game." We could lose by infinite points and I'll still sleep soundly.

Very good of you, Smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Thanks Rudy. It was complete surprise. I got into work last night around 5:30pm, jumped on here maybe around 6pm and saw there was only three hours left for the final day. Threw my final entry on Xbox One after forgetting which I had entered the day before. I had been alternating PS4 and XBox One each day.

After that, I got busy as hell with work and never checked back on here until around the time I made that post at 4:19am. I had no clue I had won until I logged into my personal email here at work right around 4am to grab a word document off of it and saw the email from cdj letting me know I had won.

I can't even begin to count how many of these contests I've entered and never won. Turns out some of us bastards can get lucky from time to time.
    Congrats on the victory Smooth! Also, thank you for the offer. However, you WON! You said you never win so you deserve the game. Plus you have not played Madden 16 yet while I have. You may find a lot of enjoyment with the gameplay. I want you to take it. Just do me a favour though, do one season of your incredible coaching career write-ups for the team of your choice. Maybe you can lead Peyton and the Broncos to the promise land?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Congrats on the victory Smooth! Also, thank you for the offer. However, you WON! You said you never win so you deserve the game. Plus you have not played Madden 16 yet while I have. You may find a lot of enjoyment with the gameplay. I want you to take it. Just do me a favour though, do one season of your incredible coaching career write-ups for the team of your choice. Maybe you can lead Peyton and the Broncos to the promise land?
    Hey, you're not following the plan. You're supposed to say "thanks Smooth, what a great buddy you are! I love America!" And then overnight me a big box of refrigerated fries supremes.

Sorry. Ram didn't give me the script. This is the best I can do.

Well that was entirely unpleasurable. Nothing but a tease.

Like a chick jerking you off and then she suddenly stops and leaves right before you can bust a nut.

Well that was entirely unpleasurable. Nothing but a tease.

Like a chick jerking you off and then she suddenly stops and leaves right before you can bust a nut.

This happens to you how often?

No comment.

For the record, I shall be eventually rejoining the Madden community here. Despite my repeated insistence of having cdj send my won copy of Madden his way, Jaymo proved infallible and humble as ever and insisted I keep it and enjoy it as it was my first time ever winning a contest here and because it'll be my first Madden game in 3 or 4 years. He finally browbeat me into keeping the game, and as it should show up in the mail by Friday, maybe Saturday night or Sunday I'll get a chance to play and post some thoughts, especially seeing as it sounds like I'll be jumping feet first post-patch, so I'll be playing the game without any potential previous bias caused by playing it from release before the plethora of issues are/were potentially fixed.

For the record, I shall be eventually rejoining the Madden community here. Despite my repeated insistence of having cdj send my won copy of Madden his way, Jaymo proved infallible and humble as ever and insisted I keep it and enjoy it as it was my first time ever winning a contest here and because it'll be my first Madden game in 3 or 4 years. He finally browbeat me into keeping the game, and as it should show up in the mail by Friday, maybe Saturday night or Sunday I'll get a chance to play and post some thoughts, especially seeing as it sounds like I'll be jumping feet first post-patch, so I'll be playing the game without any potential previous bias caused by playing it from release before the plethora of issues are/were potentially fixed.
    Couldn't go to a nicer guy! Like I say, I was lucky enough to win a copy of Madden 11 from TGT and CDJ gave me a free copy of NBA LIVE 14 two years back. TGT has been very good to me and I need to share the wealth. Enjoy your game Smooth... and remember... franchise write-ups ASAP

I will make sure to do a franchise write-up. It might not get started right away, as work is busy as hell right now, but it will be coming.