Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Madden 16 CFM Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    What kind of problems are preventing you from starting one? I hadn't really been keeping up with the bugs and stuff as of late with being either sick or gone the better part of the past week.
    For starters, the XP glitch, which Jaymo has covered in great detail. There are a few others which are covered at the link below where the developers say not to start a CFM until the patch hits.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...to-developers/

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    For starters, the XP glitch, which Jaymo has covered in great detail. There are a few others which are covered at the link below where the developers say not to start a CFM until the patch hits.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...to-developers/
    Cool, thanks!
    The dude abides.

Not sure if it's a result of the tuner or not but game 2 of the test CFM saw significanlty improved QB play.

OKC Carr 20/30 294 yards 2 TD's
    SD Rivers 14/22 197 yards 2 TD
    SD Gradkowski 10/16 119 yards 1 TD

The run game however is DOA.

OKC Morris 16 carries for 57 yards and 1 TD 3.5 ypc
    SD Gordon 9 carries 22 yards 2.2 ypc
    * I have cpu rush block at 65... it will need to go up!!!

OKC Cooper 4 rec 104 yards 1 TD
    SD Fleener 9 rec 148 yards 2 TD

Very cool to see that half sacks are now recorded!

I have cpu run block at 70 and both tackling at 40. That creates more big plays and helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I have cpu run block at 70 and both tackling at 40. That creates more big plays and helps.
    But do the big plays create a realistic ypc or are the rb's consistent in the ypc hence why the numbers are realistic?

Once again, if you turn your system off and then come back later to play a CFM game, when the game compares your QB stats to last week, everything is zero for your last game. This is just so lazy. How does it get past testing... again?

I lost my first CFM game 10-7 to Denver. The socre was flattering:

Carr 13/30 102 yards 1 TD 3 Int 43 comp %
    Flynn 11/21 162 yards 1 TD

Morris 11 carries 30 yards 2.7 ypc
    Anderson 22 carries 78 yards 3.5 ypc

OKC had 132 yards of total offense. maybe the confidence thing doesn't really matter???

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    But do the big plays create a realistic ypc or are the rb's consistent in the ypc hence why the numbers are realistic?
    The bigger backs do better as they break tackles and get some longer gains. It's not perfect but I like it so far. It's hard to adjust the run blocking to a point where the CPU gets good rushing but doesn't make it impossible to stop short yardage and give automatic gains.

Once again, if you turn your system off and then come back later to play a CFM game, when the game compares your QB stats to last week, everything is zero for your last game. This is just so lazy. How does it get past testing... again?

Maybe they're subscribing to the philosophy that each week is a "fresh start".

Getting a little frustrated about resigning logic. Sio Moore was asking for 17.1 million over 5 years. I gave it to him and he sad "no." Long story short... I am now offering him 25 million over 5 and he still says "no." He's interested but won't sign. I have given him an extra 8 million already and still nothing. What does he want???

A trade to Indy?

Getting a little frustrated about resigning logic. Sio Moore was asking for 17.1 million over 5 years. I gave it to him and he sad "no." Long story short... I am now offering him 25 million over 5 and he still says "no." He's interested but won't sign. I have given him an extra 8 million already and still nothing. What does he want???

Playing against Andrew Luck and all I can say is "wow!" He was something like 22/23 for 200+ yards and 4 TD's.

Playing against Andrew Luck and all I can say is "wow!" He was something like 22/23 for 200+ yards and 4 TD's.
    Sounds like any CPU QB in NCAA '14.

I've had some games like that but there really is a variety. Every time I play against Bradford he gets hurt. I do have injuries at 60 but he gets hurt in first quarter all the time! And Sanchez was brutal. Held Philly to 3 points today. Default all pro is very pass friendly both in coverage and pass rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I've had some games like that but there really is a variety. Every time I play against Bradford he gets hurt. I do have injuries at 60 but he gets hurt in first quarter all the time! And Sanchez was brutal. Held Philly to 3 points today. Default all pro is very pass friendly both in coverage and pass rush.
    In my CFM Bradford is out for 56 weeks!!! Something with his back. As to bizarre seeings... Roethlisberger is out and Chad Henne has led Pitt to three wins out of three and has been player of the week back-to-back. What???

I'm curious if there is some sort of homefield advantage in this game? I am currently 4-0 at home and 0-3 on the road. That never happens to me. My team just plays so much better at home.

Could be confidence? Isn't that over powered right now and buggy?

So.... do we know when CFM is going to get patched to the point where it is playable (other than to sim for the easy trophies)

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    So.... do we know when CFM is going to get patched to the point where it is playable (other than to sim for the easy trophies)
    It was submitted to Sony/MS and EA is hopeful that it will be pushed out sometime this week if everything goes smoothly.