Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Madden 16 CFM Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Just played a CFM game at home to Denver. Can someone explain to me why when the cpu DB sits in zone they sit in front of the human recieiver and break on the ball in an agressive way yet when it's reversed the human DB gives a huge cushion to the WR and breaks on the ball after the catch is made?

I know I am complaining a lot today about this game but it is fast becoming one of my least liked franchise modes in several years. I can't really explain why either...
    I can't explain it....

I will say this Madden doesn't seem like last years in terms of being able to adjust the defense according to what my opponent is doing. I'm not a psycho d-coordinator by any chance, I'm just a simple plumber and I play my 7 year old. He will wear out slants, I pick cover 3, shade inside, even double-team the intended WR. Doesn't matter, his WR makes the Y (aggressive catch no matter what I do). On Madden 15 I could shut it down.

Seems like less of a chess match and more of a last team to score wins.

I liked how on Madden 15 I could shut my son down on a certain thing (i.e. slants or deep pass to X) and he would change his attack, he would start doing something else. I felt like he was getting more of a game plan and it was fun seeing what he'd come out with next. Now it's digressed and he's back to 3 plays which work 80% of the time. It's not helping him learn to have a diverse game plan.

I need to get back into playing. Played a lot of Live lately but I will wait for opening day rosters before starting a franchise.

So.... I have the lat: are we doing a TGT CFM? If not, is a single user CFM f'd up beyond belief to where I'm just going to run wild on the CPU?

If CFM isn't playable and we aren't doing a TGT CFM time to consider a trade in.