Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: 2015 NFL Season Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    That waist looks freakishly small next to dem boobs..........BUT DEM BOOBS!!!!
    DEM RIB BONES. That white bikini shot was kinda freakish. Johnny better keep those jabs to her face because a body shot might just go straight through.

Peyton Manning is going to announce his retirement on Monday, according to sources within the Broncos organization - per ESPN.

About time! He has nothing left in that arm. Go out on top instead of forcing the Broncos to cut you and ending up who knows where, if any remaining teams decide to take the chance on you.

I don't like Miami restructuring Suh. They had already heavily back loaded it and now it's worse. They better pray Tannehill steps up his game with Gase.

On a side note, Peyton has earned more than anyone in NFL history and brother Eli is number two.

I heard the Broncos are offering 3 years 45 million to Osweiller. Um.. what??? I'm not sold on him and frankly never have been. I wasn't a fan when he was at ASU as I just don't think he has the pedigree to be a long-term success in the NFL. That's a lot for money for a guy who played decent for six games.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I heard the Broncos are offering 3 years 45 million to Osweiller. Um.. what??? I'm not sold on him and frankly never have been. I wasn't a fan when he was at ASU as I just don't think he has the pedigree to be a long-term success in the NFL. That's a lot for money for a guy who played decent for six games.
    It's the market for an adequate NFL starting QB.

Dolphins traded for an expensive zone CB that might fit their new scheme and Kiki Alonzo who was good as a rookie. They better not have traded a good draft pick for their mistakes. At least they cut Grimes. Can't stand his wife Miko. A blabber mouth bitch that will make it hard to get a good contract elsewhere.

Titans are putting together an offer to trade for DeMarco Murray.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Wow, it only took you 6 months to repost a gif that was posted on here within hours after the Super Bowl. You go girl!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What's worse is that Nostradumbass is the one that posted it originally. The onset of dementia is in full swing.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Brilliant.

Mike Wallace failed his conditioning test in Baltimore. And 34 year old Fitzpatrick resigns with Jets. I don't think any qb on that roster is good.

Good ole Mike, sounds like he's ready to be the Ravens deep ball savior

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Brilliant.
    Even more brilliant was that he used the same Cam gif, minus the spider, in a lame attempt to defend his conspiracy theory just a few days ago. Might be early signs of Alzheimer's but I still stick with butt fucking stupid.

theres no way in hell Denver should have won all their playoff games and the SB either.
    but everyone buys the bullshit that the defense won it for them and Cam just didnt try hard enough. Any fool can see he purposely let the ball get away.
    94 and 67 are purposely not even trying to grasp the ball so it drifts forward

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Good ole Mike, sounds like he's ready to be the Ravens deep ball savior
    The thing that drove me nuts about Wallace was that he could get open but his footwork near the sidelines drove me nuts. He never fought to keep them in bounds. It had to be a perfect throw all the time. All he thought about was catching it and he missed a lot of big plays in Miami. Did not have good chemistry with Tannehill.

Even more brilliant was that he used the same Cam gif, minus the spider, in a lame attempt to defend his conspiracy theory just a few days ago. Might be early signs of Alzheimer's but I still stick with butt fucking stupid.

minus the spider means not the same one