Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: 2015 NFL Season Talk

• Facebook
  • Display

Noticed quite a few players slipping during the game when trying to plant but missed this one

Another view of it

https://vine.co/v/i1lg0wgpZQe

Any Niner fans hasn't that been a problem since the stadium was built?

See when it happens in NCAA and Madden..it really is in the game

Yeah, that field was not good Sunday night.

According to SI, the grass was resodded six different times this season.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/07/sup...-levis-stadium

There has been never-ending issues with that field ever since the stadium was built.

I know Madden always complained that the Bay area fields (at least Oakland) were below sea level and caused problems. Not sure if that applies here. With how much money they spend on everything you would think they could get the grass to be perfect in areas where it never stops growing.

Harvard (2) has more Combine invitees than Texas (1).

http://www.nflcombine.net/players/official-invite-list

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Harvard (2) has more Combine invitees than Texas (1).

http://www.nflcombine.net/players/official-invite-list

We lost the game to Texas but we won the combine invitees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    We lost the game to Texas but we won the combine invitees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I heard about that!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I heard about that!
    That they lost to Texas? Yeah, I heard something about that too. Hell of a thing!

Wow. A horrible article detailing how Peyton Manning sexually assualted a female trainer and then ruined her career with lies.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...0395?cid=bitly

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Wow. A horrible article detailing how Peyton Manning sexually assualted a female trainer and then ruined her career with lies.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...0395?cid=bitly
    i call bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i call bullshit.
    Did you read the article? It's definitely enlightening if you didn't. Considering Peyton is the only one saying anything negative about this woman and countless other individuals are saying the exact opposite, under oath... I believe it.

Squeaky clean Manning!?

How is this just coming out now?

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Did you read the article? It's definitely enlightening if you didn't. Considering Peyton is the only one saying anything negative about this woman and countless other individuals are saying the exact opposite, under oath... I believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Squeaky clean Manning!?

How is this just coming out now?
    Exactly! Why in the world would this come out now? Why would this wait til the end of Peyton's career when it could have taken him down at any point over the last 16-17 years? It doesn't make any sense. Why would the NFL come up with a script that has this great fairy tale ending for one of the best qbs of all time, only to tear him down and bury him in the dirt with a scandal like this?

If she was looking for a payday, it would have come out a long time ago. I'm calling bullshit on all the crap she said she went through, like being called a cunt bumper. There's no way that kind of unprofessionalism exists from university faculty, even if it was 20 years ago. That kind of thing is grounds for immediate termination. Furthermore, she's stupid for waiting 3 years before complaining about it.

I haven't read the article yet but is this about the chick in Tennessee that he mooned and rubbed his ass in her face or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I haven't read the article yet but is this about the chick in Tennessee that he mooned and rubbed his ass in her face or something like that?
    I forget where the story popped up either online or TV that I first heard about, but apparently she was a trainer and while she was doing something with his leg, I forget what exactly the details of what she was doing were, he supposedly pulled down his pants and put his nuts on her face, basically teabagged her.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I forget where the story popped up either online or TV that I first heard about, but apparently she was a trainer and while she was doing something with his leg, I forget what exactly the details of what she was doing were, he supposedly pulled down his pants and put his nuts on her face, basically teabagged her.
    Right. I remember hearing something along those lines years ago and that he settled out of court.

Is this not public knowledge?

It was settled but Manning brought it up again in a book.

Nobody can call BS if they haven't read the article imo. There are a ton of details and people quoted on it. This isn't an Enquirer piece. And there were articles written on this in the past. USA today wrote about it in 2003 (before social media).

And Manning did teabag her. He should have just apologized for being a pampered and stupid jock. Instead he conspired to smear her to protect his image and future earnings.

Right. I remember hearing something along those lines years ago and that he settled out of court.

Is this not public knowledge?
    From the sounds of it, apparently not. I never knew the full details until this story broke, but I knew there was a time during Manning's career at Tennessee that he had been in trouble for something he did involving a woman.

My guess, because all this happened back in the 90s, there was no Facebook, no Twitter, no supermassive widespread internet that could be accessed on billions of computers, TVs, consoles, phones, tablets, watches or your ass; outside of Knoxville and the university, it probably didn't get noticed much nationally, especially since USA Today apparently had all the court documents back then but never did anything but sit on them for 20 years other than two vague stories/editorials.

If Manning was in college and did that last year, the shit would have hit the fan that same day.

Isn't the whole point of settling out of court is making things disappear forever secretly through money? If he settled and she took his money, it's over with.

Isn't the whole point of settling out of court is making things disappear forever secretly through money? If he settled and she took his money, it's over with.
    Good luck telling the internet, today's social media and today's media in general, that.