Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket League (PS4, XB1, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Alright you sumbitches, who wants to team up to take down the screws?

Tried this out last night. Have to admit that it's pretty damn fun! Bizaree concept but highly addictive.

I'll count that as Jaymo saying he's game.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Tried this out last night. Have to admit that it's pretty damn fun! Bizaree concept but highly addictive.
    Just imagine if they had combines, tractor trailers and hay bails, instead of a soccer ball.

Thank you! Thank you very much!

We’re extremely excited about the success of Rocket League since its launch in PlayStation Plus on July 7th — we couldn’t have done it without you! For those of you who haven’t played Rocket League, it’s still available for free on PlayStation Plus until August 4th so join in on the fun!

We thought we’d bring you a complete rundown of what to expect in our upcoming “Supersonic Fury” DLC Pack.

As we mentioned in our launch post earlier this month, the Supersonic Fury DLC Pack includes two brand new Battle-Cars: the over-the-top American muscle car Dominus, and the souped-up Japanese street racer Takumi. Both of these vehicles offer six different Decals for Garage customization (12 total) and are only available for play in the DLC.

Besides the new Battle-Cars, the DLC Pack also includes two all-new Rocket Boosts (“Nitrous” and “Burnout”), two new Wheel sets (the soccer ball-themed “Cristiano” and the very-cool “Spinner” set), five all-new Paint Types (“Brushed Metal,” “Carbon Fiber,” “Metallic Pearl,” “Pearlescent,” and “Wood”), and a handful of new Trophies. This entire collection will be available in early August for $3.99.

In addition to the Supersonic Fury DLC, we will also release a free game update that offers an assortment of new content, including our first new map, Utopia Coliseum, and more than 70 new country flags. The long-awaited “Spectator Mode” will be in there too, allowing viewers to watch live games in real-time from any angle in the arena. Spectator controls are very similar to that of our existing “Replay Viewer’s,” so start practicing now and get ready for the drop!

Further enhancements, like updated Goal explosions and Demolitions, are planned for the free update as well, along with the brand new song, “Firework,” from the critically-acclaimed electronica group, Hollywood Principle.

It is our sincere hope that this mix of paid DLC and free add-on content is what Rocket League fans have been waiting for, and it’s just the beginning of what is plenty more to come. Thanks once again for your continued support and we’ll see you again very, very soon.

I will gladly pay for DLC with the good job they did with this game.
    The dude abides.

Ditto, will buy it all. Hope they do a snow themed map at some point.

Yeah I have REALLY enjoyed this title (probably my game of the year thus far) I'll gladly pay them $4 for some DLC especially for more trophies as I already have the

Danny O'Dwyer is one of my favorite VG journalists, shame that he is a cat owner.

I would love if there was a commentary team for this game. The gameplay is so much fun it just needs a little more presentation element. Outstanding title though and best yet it's free! (well for ps plus)

I would love if there was a commentary team for this game. The gameplay is so much fun it just needs a little more presentation element. Outstanding title though and best yet it's free! (well for ps plus)
    No, please, no commentary. Then we'd have to endure the endless "the commentary is repetitive" posts.

Haha I know.

This game is simple as it is. Start adding stuff then people will expect more from it then grow to dislike it or want patches often.

Next thing you know they won't be able to do anything right....but long as it's free that's a good start

Farming simulators and commentary for RC Cars playing soccer?

Spoiler: show
    Are you Rob Ford?

Spoiler: show

Last edited by bdoughty; 08-03-2015 at 01:41 AM.

That was a very well done video from GameSpot.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

We really need to have a private Rocket league tourney here. Played with Jaymo and Skip and had a blast. Unfortunately we ran into a couple teams that spared no expense on us.

I'm always game for whenever. Just say the time and I'll be on. A TGT tourney would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    We really need to have a private Rocket league tourney here. Played with Jaymo and Skip and had a blast. Unfortunately we ran into a couple teams that spared no expense on us.
    The sitting back playing goalie was rather annoying. He literally didn't move every time we played that team

Until I started trying to Demolish him every trip down. So then I just started to bump him constantly.

Had a blast though. Will need to get on headset next time