Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket League (PS4, XB1, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display

Rocket League (PS4, XB1, PC)

If you have PS+ and have not downloaded it, download it. Honestly this game is digital crack. It is one of those games that seems simple enough but is difficult to master.

P.S. Go through the training first and pay special attention when in advanced training. Once you bump the difficulty from Rookie to Pro (or for that matter play online) the game becomes a completely different monster that requires you to have some airborne skills.

Game is alot of fun. I expected very little and thought the concept was pretty lame but it is a great little game.

Online friend of mine was playing it I noticed over the weekend while I was on my Pixel Shooter binge. Will download this later this evening, though dizziness looks like it will ensue while playing lol

Be sure to turn the Ball Cam on (that's what she said). It's impossible to play without it.

I played the hell out of it this weekend. Played a 36 week 3 v 3 rookie difficulty season between Thursday and Saturday. Just blitz played the fuck out of it and had a ton of fun. Played a 2 v 2 pro difficulty exhibition match, got my ass handed to me. No way in hell am I going online in this game. I'll have people sending mail bombs to my house because of how bad I sucked and how much I fucked my teammates over.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I played the hell out of it this weekend. Played a 36 week 3 v 3 rookie difficulty season between Thursday and Saturday. Just blitz played the fuck out of it and had a ton of fun. Played a 2 v 2 pro difficulty exhibition match, got my ass handed to me. No way in hell am I going online in this game. I'll have people sending mail bombs to my house because of how bad I sucked and how much I fucked my teammates over.
    Yeah the difficulty jump between Rookie and Pro is steep. Those freebies on the kickoffs are no more.

Yeah this is definitely a blast to play.
    The dude abides.

Sweet goal I nailed tonight....

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Sweet goal I nailed tonight....
    Great shot, no better feeling than getting one airborne from distance.

Great Game. We should get a group of guys together for some online play

I'd be game. Just name the day and time.

Downloaded this other night. Rather addicting. Ended up playing it lastnight for about 2 hours. Played a few on Rookie then jumped up to Pro. Messing around with a season at the moment on Pro. Lost first 3 games, but won last 2.

Have to get the control down but had some nice goals.

I'm going for the platinum, so I'll keep it on Rookie
    The dude abides.

I'm going for the platinum, so I'll keep it on Rookie
    Platinum will be easy. I lack only 3 or 4 trophies and they will just come from playing alot (drive X distance, collect all items, make 20 saves are the ones I can think of).

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Platinum will be easy. I lack only 3 or 4 trophies and they will just come from playing alot (drive X distance, collect all items, make 20 saves are the ones I can think of).
    The 20 saves is tough, I think I only have 3 or 4 now so if worst comes to worst, I'll bust out two controllers

I got the backwards goal scoring one with exhibition with just me on the field
    The dude abides.

The 20 saves is tough, I think I only have 3 or 4 now so if worst comes to worst, I'll bust out two controllers

I racked up quite a few of those lastnight if I recall. Have to check how many I have.

Wasn't going for trophies...don't even know what the trophies are but I did get a few just playing lol

Yeah, the 20 saves is tough. Alot of what "could be" saves are credited as Ball Clearances seemingly even when they are headed on goal. I think I only have 4 or 5 myself.

Another one I don't have is the one that you have to bump an opponent into the ball and score. I can't believe I don't have it yet.

99% sure that's all that I don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Yeah, the 20 saves is tough. Alot of what "could be" saves are credited as Ball Clearances seemingly even when they are headed on goal. I think I only have 4 or 5 myself.

Another one I don't have is the one that you have to bump an opponent into the ball and score. I can't believe I don't have it yet.

99% sure that's all that I don't have.
    Yep, I'd be a LOT closer of the cleared balls were saves like they almost should have been.

I don't have the bump one either. I figured I can set that up in exhibition with two controllers if I don't have it after playing through the other trophies.

The driving on the wall one took a lot less time than I thought it would.
    The dude abides.

If you are looking for saves play 1v1 on Rookie. You will get plenty of shots to block. Just stay back in goal on each kickoff.

I'm only 6 trophies away from plat. I need the drive a long ass time one, collect all items, unlock all battle cars, play with both classic battle cars, 20 saves, and play online with a friend.