Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telltale's The Walking Dead: Michonne

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Just realized the first episode comes out tomorrow. Anyone know what the price will be for all 3?
    Probably $15.

Maybe a slight discount to make it $12? Usually if you bought them all at once you'd get the first episode for free, but that was with 5 episodes.
    The dude abides.

Did this release? I can't find it in the PlayStation Store.

I saw it there around 7 PM, so maybe try again? I think I looked under Games - New. Also, I think you need TWD Season Two (Ep. 1?) in order to play this, IIRC.

Really looking forward to this one, but have a hard time not waiting when I know the entire series will be dirt cheap around the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I saw it there around 7 PM, so maybe try again? I think I looked under Games - New. Also, I think you need TWD Season Two (Ep. 1?) in order to play this, IIRC.

Really looking forward to this one, but have a hard time not waiting when I know the entire series will be dirt cheap around the holidays.
    Thanks, bud. It probably was added to the store this evening. I looked everywhere for it earlier including searching and even firing up Season Two but I couldn't find it.

Next time I'm bored I'll give it a go. For right now though, I think the new content on Battlefront and the new version of Strat-O-Matic Baseball on PC will keep me occupied tonight.

Exactly the reason I decided not to buy yesterday.......I'll just wait until all the episodes are out and they release a discounted bundle. Got a ton of games to play through as it is!

Received average review scores sitting at a 69 on metacritic.

I'm just going to wait for the inevitable disc and/or $5 complete mini-season sale.