Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)

• Facebook
  • Display
    No doubt, it's a must buy for someone new to the series. A brand new group of gamers who can moan and complain about the Jetski section in the first one. I so hated that part.

Yeah, I played the first one like 3 times, the second one twice and I have no interest in playing the third one again. Great for the newbies.

It's on my radar but probably not until next Summer or Fall at the earliest. There's already way too much coming out this winter that there are already a couple other games that I'm basically forced to put off until early 2016 between money and what will be just a lack of time to play all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    No doubt, it's a must buy for someone new to the series. A brand new group of gamers who can moan and complain about the Jetski section in the first one. I so hated that part.
    I liked the jet ski part!

Are there any changes to these games besides graphics and frame rate? Are the enemies in UC1 still able to absorb 20 bullets before dying?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Are there any changes to these games besides graphics and frame rate? Are the enemies in UC1 still able to absorb 20 bullets before dying?
    They added a speed run (time trial) and two new difficulties "Explorer" for an even easier setting and "Brutal" which is more challenging than "Crushing." Crushing is also unlocked from the beginning.

From the reviews I have seen, enemies are still bullet sponges.

I had no problem with enemies being bullet sponges since Drake was a bullet sponge that would regenerate in 5 seconds too. I really wonder how UC would be if they went a more realistic health system like TLOU. would change the game a ton.

I do not think any real changes have been made to the game play (other than remapping of shooting to the triggers from R1).

The games run at 60 fps and the demo looks good.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4) - October 9, 2015

Since I got UC4 and UC:LL for Christmas, I got the trilogy on PS4 to reacquaint myself with the characters and story. Played through 1 and 2 and now I’m on 3.

Boy was I right about UC3 in this quote:
    If they rebalance the games (mostly part 1 and part 3), I wouldn't mind playing through them
    The game is fine until about Chapter 12 or 13. Then the games kicks it into overdrive with dudes with rockets, dudes with laser sights, dudes with grenades, dudes with armor, and most importantly, just endless waves of dudes coming from every angle.

The story and characters though are still top shelf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by souljahbill; 01-08-2018 at 10:10 AM.