Thread: Watch the PlayStation E3 Experience 2015 Live in Theaters on June 15th

• Facebook
  • Display

Watch the PlayStation E3 Experience 2015 Live in Theaters on June 15th

PlayStation fans can once again catch the E3 Experience 2015 live in theaters on the evening of Monday, June 15. The Sony E3 press conference will be shown in theaters in all 50 states and Canada. (A list of theaters can be found here.) The presentation begins at 6 PM PT and concludes with a 30-minute post-show hosted by Geoff Keighley featuring additional game previews and developer interviews.

Tickets for the event are free and can be attained by signing-up at playstation.com/e3experience starting at 9 AM PT on Wednesday, May 27.

Fans will also take home a special PlayStation surprise consisting of PlayStation goods and digital codes. (Last year attendees received early access to the Destiny Alpha and Battlefield: Hardline beta, along with a poster and VIP laminate.) Those unable to attend can also watch the event on their PS4 & PS3 via the Live Events Viewer app.

Let us know if you will be attending in the comments below.

Well, I can already say I'll be passing. 3-4 hour drive regardless of location (Chicago, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Columbus or Cincinnati), which is not even slightly worth it for, what, a 2 hour press conference? If that long. Yeah, pass. I'll just watch from home on my laptop like I do all of the E3 pressers every year.

I went to the Omaha event last year and will again this year. It was a fun time with an interesting crowd plus the 'surprises' weren't bad at all.

The only 'drawback' is missing some of the info and reveals that happen in the hours leading up to it, but in some regards it is easier to just read recaps and not sit through all of the presentations/hype. I enjoy E3, but watching every major press conference is a little much. The EA & Sony pressers are what interest me most and I can catch up on Microsoft, Ubisoft, and any Nintendo news that may come out at a different time.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Well, I can already say I'll be passing. 3-4 hour drive regardless of location (Chicago, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Columbus or Cincinnati), which is not even slightly worth it for, what, a 2 hour press conference? If that long. Yeah, pass. I'll just watch from home on my laptop like I do all of the E3 pressers every year.
    That's closer than any option for me
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

There's one about 20 minutes from me but I simply am not that interested.

Went last year and thought it was pretty cool. Going again.
    The dude abides.

Trying to get tickets, and the website won't go past the initial page where you type in your zip code. smh

Finally started working after I finished my yoga.