This Dynasty recently went through some difficulties with the Dynasty error issue. We weathered the storm and got through it. Now we are ready to move forward with full force.

This is a simulation style league designed for grown men. GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP IS A MUST. You will need to be HIGHLY ACTIVE. I'm looking for longterm, committed players who want sim football. If you are going to be here temporary or until you lose, this probably wouldn't be a good fit for you. If you like playing your own way then don't bother, but if you are interested in joining a well organized sim league, then please continue on reading and then just go to the website listed in the following information. Thanks.

BIG10 & SEC CONFERENCES

ALLOWED TO PICK ANY TEAM IN THE BIG10 OR SEC CONFERENCE

USING EXISTING COACHES
ALLOWING END OF SEASON SKILL TREE-RESET
COACH STARTING AT LEVEL: 20
COACH LEVEL PROGRESSION: NORMAL
CUSTOM PLAYBOOKS
CUSTOM CONFERENCES
STARTED WITH 2014 CURRENT ROSTERS AND RANK

Gameplay Options:

OFFENSIVE SKILL LEVEL: HEISMAN
DEFENSIVE SKILL LEVEL: HEISMAN
USER VS USER SKILL LEVEL: HEISMAN

Injuries: ON
Fatigue: ON
Quarter Length: 6
Play Clock: ON
Game Speed: NORMAL
Player Min Speed Threshold: 0
Home Field Advantage Effects: ON
Sliders have been adjusted for the most realistic stats and gameplay

DYNASTIES
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

1: (WILDxWILDxWESTx6xSTAR) 6 Star Dynasty:

We are starting Season 4, Off-Season. We currently have 6 players that have been with the league from the beginning. Cleaned house in the off-season and we need an additional 6 players to start Season 4

2: (2vCONFv1vCHAMPv6vSTAR)6 Star Dynasty:

Dynasty league starting using no rosters or custom playbook. All other rules are the same.

Looking for 8 more players.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

https://www.leagues2014.wix.com/ncaa14 . Please Read the Welcome Statement and then just follow the steps. Once completed please contact me either at the forum or message
my gamertag listed below. Thanks

GT: (PAcMAnSTEw)
LEAGUE GUIDELINES:

Designed to help the league run smoothly. There are times I may be lenient with some of them, but we will try to follow them as well as we can.

1: REGARDING CUSTOM PLAYBOOKS:

Since most players use custom playbooks, It might be a good idea if everyone use them. It will prevent disconnect issues between players. If one player is using team specific and one player using custom, that will cause disconnection issues per Topfloo, who brought that to my attention. Again, it's not mandatory, but recommended, but it would be a good idea.

All you have to do is create a playbook using team specific, you don't even have to customize it, just rename it. That should work fine.

2: 1 COMPLAINT GETS YOU REMOVED FROM THE LEAGUE. The game will get thrown out and the player who was the victim of bad sportsmanship will play the game over against the cpu. As mentioned above, this league is for grown men. I will * out the bad apples quick, in order to keep the league pure and flowing at a descent pace. With the few rules that we have, they must be followed to perfection.

3: NO QUITTING: Any complaints of quitting will result in immediate removal. Especially your first game with an opponent. No lagging out excuses. If that happens, you probably will have future issues as well. Your internet connection is your responsibility. I don't have time to determine if you quit or have a connection issue. Either way, if you have internet issues, then I don't want you in the league anyways, just holds up the league.

4: RESTART RULES:

The following restart rules were implemented midway through the NCAA 2011 version of the game because we were simply wasting too much time playing games over and over. Sometimes, we wouldn't get a game played in a single night and were spending 3-5 hours on a game. An additional reason for their application is that things like game planning and luck really should have as much to do with the outcome of the game as stick skills. In other words... Nobody should have to beat another player TWICE.

In the event of a disconnect, the following rules will apply:

If one team is ahead by at least a TD and at least one quarter has been played, the game shall be restarted assuming that the score and time remaining is the same as if the disconnect had not happened. For example, Team A is ahead 7-0 early in the second quarter when the disconnect occurs. The game should be restarted, and Team B is assumed to be behind by 7 points with 3 quarters to play. This rule should be followed as closely as possible. For instance if it is a 7 point lead with 3 minutes remaining in the third quarter, you should restart the game assuming one team has a 7-point lead and play ONE quarter and 3 additional minutes into the second quarter.

The winning team will finish the game vs the CPU and the other will drop. If by chance there is a tie after the game would be "over" play out the entire rest of the game as "overtime."

If the teams are within 3 points or fewer with less than 2 quarters played, the game will be restarted from the beginning.
If the teams are within 3 points or fewer with at least a half played, the game will be restarted in accordance with the first example.

5: NO RESETS: Any resets do to losing or quitting will result in getting the game thrown out and simmed during the advance. If you get a post game loading error and you have to abort, take photo and post it on groupme or email me. I will take a look at it. If if clearly shows the loading error, then you are safe, you can play the game again with the reset. Usually clearing cache and deleting dynasty file will fix that issue. If you can't get the photo, nothing I can do, you'll have to take the 50/50 shot with the simulation. I can't play judge and jury and be responsible for xbox issues. Sorry

Try clearing cache memory and then deleting dynasty file, by going to settings in the game, then file management,
click on load/delete, locate the dynasty file and delete it. You will have to load the file back up when accessing the dynasty.
Me personally, I never save the file when I access the dynasty, I let it load every time, It’s a pain, but I rarely having freezing or disc issues...

GAMING RULES: These rules are mandatory, must be followed, if not, there could be problems. We only have a few so follow them.

6: PLAYER CONTROL:

On defense, the player you select to control on a play is the only one that can be manually moved prior to the snap. If you are clicking on various players and changing scheme assignments that is fine, but only one player can be manually moved, and that is the one you control.

7: 4th Down Rule:

1st and 2nd quarter

A) 4th and inches you can go for it anytime

B) If you haven't made it to the 50 yard line and it's 4th and 1 or more, it's 3 and out, punt the ball

C) If you have made it past the 50 yard line, but not quit to the opponent 30 yard line, you can go for it on 4th and 1 yard.
If it is 4th and 2 or more, you must punt or try for field goal.

D) You can go for it anytime if you are inside your opponent's 30 yard line, unless you are ahead by 21 points or more, Don't be an * and just kick a field goal.

3rd quarter:

E) If you are behind by 21 points in the 3rd, you can go for it anytime at your own risk, no matter where you are on the field.

F) If you are ahead by 21 points or more, you must punt or field goal, no matter where you are on the field.

4th quarter: Wide Open

G) If you are ahead by 21 points, punt or field goal, no matter where you are on the field

H) If you are behind by any score, you can go for it anytime, no matter where you are on the field

Exceptions: If you are only up by 2 scores, between 10-14 points, and you feel you haven't put your opponent away yet, do what you need to do, run or pass, to keep the ball. If it's 4th and very short and you feel you need go for it to keep the momentum on your side and keep your opponent from getting the ball back, then you may go for it.

I just want to keep fellas from running up the score when they are up big, just trying to build up stats. I want fellas to exercise good sportsmanship. If you want to try and get ahead of your opponent by 21 scores late in the 4th, then your an * and I don't know how you sleep at night.

SPORTSMANSHIP RULE:

- If you feel someone cheated you or cheesed, do not post in the forums. PM the commish, and he and the competition committee will handle accordingly.

- Act like an adult. Talking * and making fun of each other in a fun and joking way is fine. The minute it crosses the line and turns into a real argument, it ends. Period. This is supposed to be a fun league among friends, remember that first and foremost always. This will be a league where people have genuine respect for the other players. People who don't fit that definition will simply not be a part of our league. There are some great leagues here and we want to rival ANY of them in terms of camaraderie, commitment, and respect for opponents.

No huddle is allowed: Please don't do the no huddle every play, the whole game. Players eventually can get out of aligned and the Defensive players may go wacko. Please be realistic about that. Thanks.

Going on 4th, onside kicks, and 2 point conversions: If you are ahead late in the game under 2 minutes and ahead by more than 3 scores, let's say 21 or higher: no need to increase the score and boost up your stats, you must kneel down or run the ball, try not to pass in those situations.

https://www.leagues2014.wix.com/ncaa14 GT: (PAcMAnSTEw)