Thread: MLB 15 The Show: Game Update 1.03 Now Available

• Facebook
  • Display

MLB 15 The Show: Game Update 1.03 Now Available

Patch Notes:

1.Offline/Online - Fixed the issue causing runners to be left on base after a home run. This would happen any time a user runner went half way and was stopped when the ball went over the fence and was a called a HR
    2.Offline/Online - CPU or User would attempt to advance after a high infield fly ball was caught. Defender would use a casual throw to the next base, but it would be too slow and the runner would often be safe
    3.Intentional walk exploit fixed – Calling for an intentional walk after the baserunner leads off causes the baserunner to take additional steps and getting thrown out easily.
    4.Online - New Action shots for 50 players, to be seen on Player cards in Collections and Diamond Dynasty mode.
    5.Online - Collections screen now save and load the last page you were on, making buying and selling cards more streamlined.
    6.Online - Tuning to Online Gameplay - These fixes are all intended to stabilize online gameplay and eliminate consumer reported blue screen crashes and hangs that lead to standoffs.
    7.Offline/Online - Foul/Fair ball detection in CHI White Sox - 3rd base line
    8.Online - HBP/avoid and pitcher ejection issue - One user would get a HBP reaction and ejected, the other user would not resulting in a freeze.
    9.Online – When defensive shifts would occur in an online game, the OSD’s were inaccurate. Fix for Defensive Positioning drop down to reflect the current defense.
    10.Online/Offline - Reduce the success rate of bunts
    11.Offline - Fixed retail crash while simulating through Franchise mode. Occurrences described below:
    a.Crashes when simulation far in the future
    b.Crash when autosaving following very specific injury sequences
    c.Crash when simming through certain pinch hit appearances
    d.Crash when entering the amateur draft
    12.Offline - Fixed a low frequency retail crash in RTTS player editor.
    13.Offline - Fenway red seat added in the right field bleachers.
    14.Online - Restricting batting views for online games per Design - if user has batting view that is restricted, force batting view to catcher - don't give user restricted views for batting view
    15.Online - issues with take it yourself plays at first base online have been resolved.
    16.Online – Numerous online gameplay stability checks to eliminate consumer reported blue screen crashes.
    17.Online - Resolving guess pitch on defensive machine and forcing offense machine to use data from defense machine
    18.Offline – Changed the art of the Injured icon (Franchise/Season)
    19.Online -Adding additional entitlements to the show shop, to allow for future promotional packs
    20.Online/Offline – AI check that was not allowing for early moving catches
    21.Offline - Fix for crowd catching flyball vs. fielder catching robbable balls - don't allow ball to attach to crowd if already attached to a player
    22.Online Franchise/Diamond Dynasty – Play by Play audio code has been modified to exclude filling in career stats for Arena mode (DD) and League Mode. They get filled in for MLB season mode only. Online modes career data was incorrect.
    23.Online - Adding one more minute to the online Pause menu countdown

Not a single one of these fixes were issues to me. I guess I was lucky. Hopefully, this patch means I never will see them.

Also, I wonder why they did #18. They went from a white circle with a red cross inside to a green circle with a black bandage inside. Was it confused with the white circle with the red letters "DL" inside by someone? Whatever.

Number 5 makes life easier

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Number 5 makes life easier
    I don't play Diamond Dynasty but I am trying to collect all of the Astros for no apparent reason, lol. That said, you're right. I wish they would do the same with all of their menus and make them "sticky".

Incidentally, I have all of the Astros except Bagwell, Altuve and Preston Tucker. Tucker was just added so his price is ridiculous. I'll wait a few days for it to come down before buying.