Thread: FCS (Div 1aa) OD?

• Facebook
  • Display

FCS (Div 1aa) OD?

XBox 360 - FCS Dynasty
    League Difficulty: Heisman
    FCS Teams
    Schedule (How quickly will weeks be advanced): advance every 3-4 days.
    Scheduling: We'll use the GroupMe app.
    Rules: Sim style, only go for it on 4th down when it's realistic, etc.

Would anyone be interested in an FCS dynasty? It gets boring recruiting against the AI in offline mode. Does anyone have experience with an FCS OD? I'd want it to last for a while. Interest, thoughts, suggestions, etc. are welcome. It doesn't seem like anyone is doing one right now.
    Last edited by The Red Scourge; 04-12-2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Edited to conform to forum rules

I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy View Post
    I'm interested.
    Ok, cool. Hopefully a few more people will be interested as well. I was thinking of advancing every 3-4 days. I will be pretty busy with life outside of video games and I can't keep up with my old 24 hr. advance leagues. I will be playing as Western Carolina. Operation Sports has a directory for all the FCS schools from last year. I made a Teambuilder WCU because their version had pretty bad uniforms. I need to edit the roster though. The worst selectable roster is 60 OVR but I feel like we should be at 55 OVR as 1st year FBS schools. Thoughts on that?

I'm thinking Heisman, 7 minute quarters, custom playbooks allowed. I'm open to other options.

I'm down. Lawyerkiller. I've also got another league looking for PS3 players. About five years in. All schools are open. Looking to fill all the user spots

Quote Originally Posted by Gajumpman View Post
    I'm down. Lawyerkiller. I've also got another league looking for PS3 players. About five years in. All schools are open. Looking to fill all the user spots
    I forgot to mention it'd be an Xbox 360 league. I don't own a PS3. Also, I want to use the GroupMe app to communicate. It's free, it works very well, and it's a hell of a lot easier than using XBL. Sim league, respectful play against other users. I'm not going to set a going for it on 4th down rule other than be reasonable. I've played in leagues that limited 4th down attempts too much. If it's 4th and 2 on the opponent's 30 yd line and my kicker sucks, I'm going for it! What teams are you guys wanting to play as?

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Scourge View Post
    Ok, cool. Hopefully a few more people will be interested as well. I was thinking of advancing every 3-4 days. I will be pretty busy with life outside of video games and I can't keep up with my old 24 hr. advance leagues. I will be playing as Western Carolina. Operation Sports has a directory for all the FCS schools from last year. I made a Teambuilder WCU because their version had pretty bad uniforms. I need to edit the roster though. The worst selectable roster is 60 OVR but I feel like we should be at 55 OVR as 1st year FBS schools. Thoughts on that?

I'm thinking Heisman, 7 minute quarters, custom playbooks allowed. I'm open to other options.
    Every 4 days is plenty. Let me know what's going on with this. I may have another interested. We use a facebook page to keep everyone updated on the advances (just a suggestion)