Thread: Call of Duty: World at War II - (Rumored)

• Facebook
  • Display

Call of Duty: World at War II - (Rumored)

This image is floating around but there's no word if legit or fan-made.

A: I think there was always a rumor for years that a World at War II would eventually come about, especially with the last couple games being present/futuristic, leaving not all that much they can do going forward for new ideas.

B: I loved World at War, up until the point the hackers and glitchers took over and ruined the multiplayer and zombies in it. So I'd be happy to see it come back. Get back to the roots of World War II, now that it's been multiple years with the World War II game craze sort of died down.

#TheScriptIsDead

I'm all for it!

Eastern Front, please!

#TheScriptIsDead

X2 w@w 2!!that game was sick back in the day of the 360. Zombies was awesome just the whole game was good. A new system and engine would bring ww2 game back to life. I'm also tired of this new futurist bull shit. Aw is fun but gets annoying.

Need something fresh. Come on this needs happen!!

I'd be happy getting back to WWII guns. There are some decent guns in the current games, but World at War had a ton of different good guns you could use. You actually had variety in regards to gun use in multiplayer. And any gun could kill. Some guns these days, you use them, and you'll probably die before you kill the guy shooting you. WaW, you could do a lot and stand your ground with any gun if needed.

Of course, the maps were good too. Hopefully they use the first game as a blueprint and make good maps, not some of these shitty maps that have been plaguing every game since Modern Warfare 2 (the last game with largely all great maps).

#TheScriptIsDead
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 03-25-2015 at 10:23 AM.

I wouldn't mind one that takes current gen from WW:I to Korea & Vietnam story-wise and multiplayer over the course of a few games.
    The dude abides.

I loved the first World at War, so if this is true, I'll be picking it up.

Just because of this rumor, I dug out and dusted off World at War yesterday. Only two missions in, but damn what a fun game it is. I forgot how much of a blast I had with it, and what a bitch it is on Veteran.

#TheScriptIsDead

Black Ops 2 has been updated with viral marketing for the Next Call of Duty

Black Ops 2 received a tiny update earlier today (which was even hinted by David Vonderhaar), and now Drift0r has just uploaded a new video showing certain posters on two maps in Black Ops 2 have a new “ghost icon,” which happens to look like the snapchat logo. In fact, it’s actually a Snapchat QR code. Upon scanning the QR code within the Snapchat app, it says “callofduty is already your friend” (if you already added them). If not, it starts following them on your account.

WTF ^ so no World at War ? stunned now. .. but a new black ops 2 would be cool.. but wouldn't jump on it right away.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    WTF ^ so no World at War ? stunned now. .. but a new black ops 2 would be cool.. but wouldn't jump on it right away.
    It remains to be seen what is going on. With the alternating CODs, who knows? Perhaps all rumors end up true at some point and we end up splitting this thread into two - haha.

Going to close this one (at least for now) since Black Ops III appears to be the 2015 COD, not WaW II.