Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden 16 Wishlist

• Facebook
  • Display
    I still wanna see a better superstar mode/create a player mode. If they would adapt something like MLB thw show road to the show mode it would be a lot of fun. They could start from the senior bowl week to work outs, to game and then pro day work outs/interviews and leading up the draft. With all of this giving you training points to upgrade your player and draft stock. have a small draft pre show, and where your player gets drafted etc and a quick comparison and then go into franchise and move into do like one work out per week etc... I mean seriously they had this in before but not really in depth for combine work outs etc.. It could be a whole lot more if EA would give a damn about this mode.. Unlike Sony .. Where RTTS is all I most play ..

1. Fix Lineman ability to contain rush, and stop all the sprint out passing
    2. Improve pursuit Angles by defenders
    3. Improve man defense

(not by mirrorroring) I think it is actually really good the way it is but allow for a middle depth where you don't have to press or in loose coverage where you can run curls all day. Right now If I have a wr with good press break he can beat any corner in the game. If they press I get press breaker and he is open. If its loose coverage I can run curls and out all day. A middle depth will allow corners natural ratings to take over. All man coverage should be dictact by route running and man coverage ratings. The ratings are good they way they are now they don't need to be increased to man coverage better. Most wr's and TE shouldn't be able to be covered 1 on 1. But If I have Revis on a mediocre slot he should be locked up.

Man coverage is hard to play and should stay that way. It should be ratings based. Shading correctly should give a few ratings points added to the matchup for the defense and decrease on choosing wrong. You can shade jerry rice inside but he is so good he is still getting where he wants. But if they are close in ratings already it can make the difference. And show shading before play so it doesn't become rock paper scissors game.

If all else fails it better the way it is now than being overpower like '12 ect.

4. Remove Run commit. (It is unrealistic. Run defense should be dictated by play call, the amount of players at the point of attack, and their physically ability to defend the run. So no quarter / Dime 2 high defense run committing and stopping the run against 12 and 21 personnel because they are "committing to the run"
    5. Remove Pass commit. Similar reasons as run commit.

If you have to have them run commit it should only work against draws and not give them extra speed, awr, bsh, or anything else they just won't get faked by the draw. Vice Versa for pass commit on Play action.

6. Fix Quarters coverage. It is not a prevent defense.
    7. Help us defend the seems with better pattern matching in zone coverage

Generally make the ratings be determining factor in interactions to should be ratings. If they load the box and my blocking TE is blocking the edge against a corner in quarters. The corner should loose contain because he is a ratings mismatch in the run game vs a TE.

8. Fair Play Mode. Back on PS2 days they had a Fair play mode that made you punt on 4th down and other sim rules. Bring that back. You don't have to make everyone on online ranked use it. But instead of heavy all these different lobby rooms that no one uses make a "Sim" or "Fair Play" lobby where the settings are default Sim style where users can get together and find others who want to play that style.

9. Bring back individually man assignments with a man lock on and man lock off option.

10. Improve the wr ability to find holes in the coverage after a certain time to eliminate some these 1 and 2 man coverage's

11. Improve the Defensive line pass rush. Speed it up a little to encourage more for man rushes and discourage 1, 2, and 3 man coverage's.

12. Better run defense against powers and counters to slow them down. Make the defensive front alignment you run matter in the success of these plays as well as zone runs.
    Last edited by FanoftheGame101; 04-10-2015 at 09:56 AM.