Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock Band 4 (PS4, XB1) - 2015

• Facebook
  • Display
    All PS3 instruments will work with Rock Band 4

For signing up for the Playstation Rewards Visa, the first purchase netted me a $50 PSN card, and they delivered that really quick. So I used it to digitally preorder this since I have a SHIT LOAD of songs purchased that I can carry over. Can't wait to start rocking out again \m/
    The dude abides.

Now if they would just release Rock Band Blitz 2. I can only play with a standard controller but I had a library of 200+ songs for the original.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Now if they would just release Rock Band Blitz 2. I can only play with a standard controller but I had a library of 200+ songs for the original.
    Hope so.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

The game is preloading now my first retail digital preorder ever.

The dude abides.

Less than 12 hours I'll be rocking out with my cock out!

83 meta so far after 10 reviews:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...-4/rock-band-4
    The dude abides.

So close!

The dude abides.

Fun game, straightforward. Sounds like the career is amazing if you have past DLC, else it gets repetitive, I was waiting to get all of my files transferred over before starting the career. Playing online with friends is the biggest thing missing. I never battled randoms, but playing with friends was something I did a lot on the old games.
    The dude abides.

Medium is definitely a lot harder than games past as not only do they use chords with the blue fret, but some orange is mixed in there too. Got my first 100% on medium last night with this System Of A Down song....

The dude abides.

Going to pick this and the Uncharted collection tonight. I have way too much money invested in DLC songs. Guess I will learn to play with the guitar laying down flat. If only Fallout 4 was available to save me from the decisions but I need something new to play.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Going to pick this and the Uncharted collection tonight. I have way too much money invested in DLC songs. Guess I will learn to play with the guitar laying down flat. If only Fallout 4 was available to save me from the decisions but I need something new to play.
    I "think" you can use a controller.

I haven't tried but noticed the five keys light up with a button push.

The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I "think" you can use a controller.

I haven't tried but noticed the five keys light up with a button push.
    I tried but do not think it is possible with the controller (only navigating). If you do find a way let me know. Did not take very long for my hand to cramp up with the guitar, so it appears to be a waste of money. Even the Jeff Healey lap method was a dud. Not to mention half of the DLC I bought for RB Blitz does not show to be available to download unless I pay again. Add to that another 20 or so titles that I previously purchased are stuck in some space time continuum not allowing me to do anything to get the file.

You are right that medium is harder now. Not only that Easy has blue and orange frets that popped up in a couple of the songs I tried. Really did not like the new solo mode but you do have the option to turn it off or on, at least you can in freeplay. Impulse purchases are my enemy. At least I have the Uncharted collection to run through again.

An upcoming expansion for Rock Band 4 will bring synchronous online multiplayer to the game, developer Harmonix announced today. That expansion will be out sometime during "holiday 2016."

"Synchronous online multiplayer will be like Quickplay, modified to provide a fair and streamlined experience for console friends looking to play Rock Band 4 together online," Harmonix community manager Criss Burki said in a PlayStation Blog post. "We'll be implementing enhancements on the back end to address issues for folks who don't have the same DLC libraries and want a more fluid process for choosing songs together as a band (you all know that one person who would pick a song before you had the chance)."

Courtesy: Polygon