Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2015 NFL Offseason Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Can't texts be looked up?
    If it were a legal case, I'm sure they could be subpoenaed but in this case, there aren't any laws being broken. At that point, it's up to Brady to choose to disclose them.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

They don't have power to request that don't believe without law enforcement...high up law enforcement my guess

Semi related some foreigner fraudulently opened a Verizon cellphone account in the name of the company that I work for.. Bought 2 of the best phones and the best plan they had.

You wouldn't believe what information they flat out won't release even with the Police requesting it. It was unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Word from the NFL is that Brady destroyed his cell phone. Yeah...real innocent I tell you.

Yet the NFLPA wants to appeal. I thought that was what this was already
    The NFL doesn't have a true appeal process on discipline. Roger just rehears the case. That's why they have been getting killed in court and lost the last case in Missouri. The NFL will lose in court again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The NFL doesn't have a true appeal process on discipline. Roger just rehears the case. That's why they have been getting killed in court and lost the last case in Missouri. The NFL will lose in court again.
    Not if the court asks for the cell phone that Brady destroyed.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I never understood where the NFL actually lost these cases.

Heard they lost the Ray Rice case...he still missed the entire season and still hasn't found a team.

Adrian Peterson case...still missed the entire season

Hardy....missed last season and won't play until after Week 4 this season. Sure it isn't 10 games but it will be if last year's games and this season's are factored in.

So I guess they did technically lose the cases but the ultimate end result was accomplished missed time/games...which no matter what you do can't get back either of those.

Ray Rice hasn't found a team because he's mediocre and not worth the headache. If it was a top 5 back, he'd be worth the headache.
    The dude abides.

The dude abides.

skip, you have a point (which I would agree and take further and say that many court cases just delay the inevitable outcome), but in this case there is no guarantee that without the court case Peterson would have been reinstated in April. He would have had to petition Goodell for reinstatement.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

The dude abides.