Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary & Pre-order Bonuses

• Facebook
  • Display

MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary & Pre-order Bonuses

MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition: To commemorate MLB 15 The Show and 10 years on PlayStation platforms for the franchise, our team at San Diego Studio created a limited 10th Anniversary Edition for the biggest MLB The Show fans out there. The Anniversary edition is $69.99 and for the extra $10 dollars in price you receive $130 in added bonus content.

• MLB 15 The Show
    • Exclusive MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Wood Grain SteelBook and Exclusive Cover
    • 12k in Stubs ($9.99 value)
    • 15 Bonus Item packs ($15.00 value)
    • All 30 MLB Team Dynamic Themes ($ 3.49 each retail)
    • Official MLB 15 Dynamic Theme ($3.49 retail)

The physical 10th Anniversary Edition will be available to pre-order today at your preferred US retailer (not available in-store in Canada), including BestBuy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart. We’re also excited to announce that on 2/10, a digital version (all the same digital goodies) will be available to pre-order on PlayStation Store. Don’t forget that pre-ordering on PS Store means you’ll be able to pre-load the game onto your PS4 system two days before it launches so you’re ready to play just after midnight.

Amazon: Pre-order MLB 15: The Show for PlayStation 4 and get a free MLB team or player skin from skinit. Promotional code will be sent to you within two days of your completed shipment. (PS4 only.)

GameStop: Pre-order MLB 15 The Show on PS4 today and get your choice of an MLB team DUALSHOCK 4 Skin from SkinIt, plus 6 Bonus Item Packs*. (PS4 only.)
    Last edited by cdj; 02-05-2015 at 10:15 AM.

My nephew got the skin it last year and it worked out pretty well - other than the fact he is a Cardinals fan.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    he is a Cardinals fan.

#TheScriptIsDead

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

#TheScriptIsDead
    Yeah he just likes the "local" teams. St. Louis is the closest town/market where I/he is from so almost everyone is a Cardinals fan there and that's the team you go to see when you catch a game each summer.

I'd just be worried about those skins peeling off or being annoying. Never used one before but they look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I'd just be worried about those skins peeling off or being annoying. Never used one before but they look cool.
    Yeah that was my worry too. My brother did the controller for my nephew and he uses it all the time for his PS4. it has stayed on/hasn't peeled off and i've handled it and it feels just like a DS4.

My brother said there were just a couple of "tricky" spots you have to be patient with to make sure you get it to fit just right.

Patience isn't always my strong suit with that stuff but I would definitely like to get a Detroit Tigers one.

Yeah that was my worry too. My brother did the controller for my nephew and he uses it all the time for his PS4. it has stayed on/hasn't peeled off and i've handled it and it feels just like a DS4.

My brother said there were just a couple of "tricky" spots you have to be patient with to make sure you get it to fit just right.
    This is exactly right.

I own 5 DS4s. 3 are mine, 2 are my daughter's. All 5 have skins. I have Chelsea, Steelers and Penguins ones. My daughter's are both different variations of Hello Kitty.

There are a few tricky spots (I applied all 5 of ours) but they are very durable. I bought a buddy of mine 2 Red Wings skins for his controllers. He told me used a hair dryer to even out the rough spots on his controllers when he applied them. Seems to have worked very well for him but I don't own a hair dryer to try it, lol.

#TheScriptIsDead

Rudy, I checked BB, Future Shop and EB Games... as per usual NO PRE_ORDER BONUSES (in addition to $10 more expensive...

Not shocking Jaymo but they just added the game. I think I checked let week and the Show 15 didn't even exist yet. Maybe we will see them as things get "ironed" out.

First post edited with info on the 10th Anniversary Edition. $10 extra buys significant digital content.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    First post edited with info on the 10th Anniversary Edition. $10 extra buys significant digital content.
    I'm not a big Anny/limited edition guy but that's decent value for the extra $10.

EDIT: Are the themes for the main screen on PS4? Also do you still get the controller covers? - My nephew would absolutely LOVE to have this and it would make for a good early bday present if it just happened to show up in the mail on release day.
    Last edited by CLW; 02-05-2015 at 01:17 PM.

I'm not a big Anny/limited edition guy but that's decent value for the extra $10.

EDIT: Are the themes for the main screen on PS4? Also do you still get the controller covers? - My nephew would absolutely LOVE to have this and it would make for a good early bday present if it just happened to show up in the mail on release day.
    Not sure, but I believe the bonuses are all PS4 only.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Not sure, but I believe the bonuses are all PS4 only.
    Yeah he got a launch PS4 for xmas (thanks to his uncle informing my mother/his grandmother that they wouldn't be around if she waited). He has one Cardinals DS4 cover and has one regular DS4 so another Cardinal DS4 cover + all the other stuff I'm sure he'd get a big kick out of.

Yeah, the extra $10 does seem worth it this year. I'm a sucker for themes.

Yeah, the extra $10 does seem worth it this year. I'm a sucker for themes.
    Just checked Amazon and you get the DS4 cover as well + all the other stuff above if you pre-order. Gonna watch the stream but I'm pretty much a lock to pre-order the 10th anny now.

Just checked Amazon and you get the DS4 cover as well + all the other stuff above if you pre-order. Gonna watch the stream but I'm pretty much a lock to pre-order the 10th anny now.
    Same here. For $10 extra and get all that, why not?

Basically, I would be paying $10 for an Astros theme (since I will download the game). No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Rudy, I checked BB, Future Shop and EB Games... as per usual NO PRE_ORDER BONUSES (in addition to $10 more expensive...
    Eb Games has the bonuses on their website now.

Eb Games has the bonuses on their website now.
    Nice find Rudy! I guess we are also getting the mandatory Blue Jays cover again "eh?"