Thread: LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Fall 2015

• Facebook
  • Display

LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Fall 2015

Avengers Assemble! Experience the first console videogame featuring characters and storylines from the blockbuster film Marvel’s The Avengers and the much anticipated sequel Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save humanity. The game will be available in fall 2015 for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS hand-held system, and Windows PC.

Intrigued. The Marvel game was my first Lego game. I liked Lego City Undercover more but I liked it all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Intrigued. The Marvel game was my first Lego game. I liked Lego City Undercover more but I liked it all the same.
    The real beauty of the Marvel Superheroes game is the sheer size of the city. If this game has that size or better I will be very happy.

This could be good although I am not a huge fan of the large hubs like Jaymo. I prefer the story boards and I prefer movie tie ins so if this is connected to the movies it could be really good.

I do think Lego games need to add a little more variety in the combat for us experienced guys. I also think this is the perfect game to introduce 4 player coop. That would be awesome!

LEGO Marvel's Avengers - Fall 2015

I saw a new trailer on Twitter. I screenshotted the playable movies in the game.
    Edit: Here's the trailer
    http://youtu.be/mBvhzBh5BZI
    Last edited by souljahbill; 10-11-2015 at 04:27 AM.

This is slated for January 2016 now I believe.