Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEGO Jurassic World

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I accidentally bought this game. I saw a deal and pre-ordered through Amazon months ago in case we wanted it. Forgot all about it and it showed up in the mail. Not sure if I should just pay the shipping and send it back or give it to the kids. It's supposed to look good but the character set is really weak since there are so few that actually matter. It's dinosaurs though.
    The commercials that I saw of it looked interesting. Think my son wanted to play it. Had no plans on getting it though. Yet anyway

I will pick up up for my midle child next week as a "congrats" for a successful school year.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I will pick up up for my midle child next week as a "congrats" for a successful school year.
    This is the most likely scenario for both my kids.

Gave it to the kids. Using dinosaurs is fun for the kids. I read this game is buggy and it is. Only the second world and no qte popups for Dino fight. Restarted level and same thing. Lego needs to be better with their QA. it's also a bit disappointing that the movie cut scenes for Jurassic world don't fully match the movie. Maybe they didn't have access to the full script but both me and the kids are noticing some obvious differences.

Another bug on ps4. Final board of Jurassic world by Fallon machine the kids build the floor but it won't let us slide the hut across. I checked the walk through and they have everything right. That's two bugs in five boards that won't let us continue. Save your money for a price drop and/or patch.

Nephew is currently playing it on the PS3 and I've heard him say, "That's not what happened in the movie" multiple times. I haven't seen the movie but my biggest fear was that kiddifying the movie for the game would lead to changes that I probably wouldn't like if I were playing a movie-based game.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Nephew is currently playing it on the PS3 and I've heard him say, "That's not what happened in the movie" multiple times. I haven't seen the movie but my biggest fear was that kiddifying the movie for the game would lead to changes that I probably wouldn't like if I were playing a movie-based game.
    There are quite a few differences. Much more than other movie based games which I prefer. But it's not a violence thing. The changes are often just differences as though they were off an original script and not final edits. For some of them I think it was to set up a different mechanic in the gameplay. Not sure but Jurassic world is easy to spot differences. With some of the game killing bugs in levels the kids have gone back to other games and haven't played much.

Dp

LEGO Jurassic World

So, I just learned from watching my nephew play what the "big secret" is about the super dinosaur they created (I haven't seen the movie). Gotta say, who thought it was a good idea to do that is an idiot.