Thread: Big 12 Pac 12 Dynasty update

• Facebook
  • Display

Big 12 Pac 12 Dynasty update

As of now it is in bowl week of year one.

I have 9 committed users looking to fill it up in the offseason which isn't to far away only need a few to play their games then it will be advanced.

Group Me is used to schedule games but it isn't mandatory.

Waiting on 1 guy to message me back on his decision to join but if I get 4 before he replies then first come first serve.

Gonna Switch some stuff around to give the Big 12 a championship game.

Byu will be moved to the Pac-12, Colorado to the big 12 Don't know what other team I will be moving but it will get sorted.

Teams Available

Big 12

Baylor
    West Virginia
    Iowa State
    Kansas State
    Kansas
    Colorado

Pac 12

Washington
    Washington State
    California
    Arizona State
    Arizona
    Ucla
    BYU
    Utah

Simple Rules

1. No 4th down conversions until 2nd half and you must cross the 50 OR if you are losing by 17 you can go for it to try and get back in the game.
    2. Absolutely no run commit. Blitzing is the real run commit.
    3. 2 point should only be used to win the game.
    4. No "fairy" D. Which is Dropping All your defensive players into coverage or just rushing 1 and dropping the rest into coverage. You must rush at least 3. You can blitz 3 linebackers or 1 safety 1 corner 1 linebacker and drop the lineman in coverage, that would work but you must rush 3 at all times.

Custom books will be disabled, had to many problems in game with it in season 1, not all plays loading for users on offense and defense, users go to audible and they get kicked out of the game when they do. Happened multiple times so gonna avoid it this coming season.

Pretty fun dynasty. good amount of user games.

If you are gonna leave after your first loss then don't bother because everyone will lose at some point.

I advance every 2 days or until everyone finishes early, there are exceptions that can be worked around but when you don't reply or you just ignore users trying to get in touch with you for games then you will be kicked.

Is there a spot still available? If so, I want in. Gamertag: O 5 L 1 N

I would also love to join. My psn in Locdawg251. Please send me a PSN message letting me know.