Thread: Dynasty Ideas

• Facebook
  • Display

Dynasty Ideas

Don't know what kind, Specific conference Only, Conference vs conference, 1 star or 2 star, or any. If you have ideas post them maybe we can get a league going.

I know I will have set rules I always use because I like to play real ball not video ball. Which means scoring above 63 points a game... please. Not going for it on 4th down everytime. 2 point conversion heroes after a score when its not needed. Stat * and people who don't have a good enough connection where you have to press the receiver button more than twice before he even throws it or so laggy you can't stay in the game. Get off that potato connection pedro. Run commit won't be allowed either. It ruined this game.

So any ideas on what to do post them and we will figure something out.

I'm interested. I love 1 star dynasties. I agree with the sim-style, no cheese rules. Run commit drives me crazy. I have my xbox wired to my modem so connections are generally very good. The only thing I'd want is to keep gameplay at All-American or AA with slider adjustments. I do't consider myself a bad player but Heisman makes me so angry that it takes the fun out of the game for me.

Its in week 1 waiting on 1 guy to finish. All American is way to easy even with adjusted sliders. Defense doesn't react like they should most of the time on Heisman, it's even worse on AA.

Im looking for good realistic PS3 players to join my fast moving dynasty. Currently we are in year 2030. You start off as a 2 star coordinator and work ur way up. Computer sliders are up and human sliders are down. My ps3 tag is imyourfather or ask to join our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ncaa14Earnit/