Thread: Bo Jackson Coming to Madden Mobile & MUT

• Facebook
  • Display

Bo Jackson Coming to Madden Mobile & MUT

Bo Jackson is coming to Madden NFL 15 and Madden NFL Mobile!

This marks the first time ever Jackson has appeared in the Madden NFL franchise, and fans will have the opportunity to add Bo to their team in Madden Ultimate Team (MUT), as well as utilize his skills in Madden NFL Mobile.

Anyone logging into Madden Ultimate Team or Madden NFL Mobile between December 22 and January 1 will receive a unique Bo Jackson Item, with boosted stats, to use on their squad for a limited time.

Fans will also enjoy a custom Ultimate Team Solo Challenge in Madden NFL 15 that showcases Bo’s legendary speed and power.

Those attending the PlayStation Experience in Las Vegas Dec 6 -7 are in for a special treat, as they’ll have a chance to be the first to try Bo and experience his unrivaled skill set for themselves.

Jackson will also be granted to Madden NFL Mobile players, letting you crush your rivals not only on your console, but on mobile devices as well.

Special Bo-themed Live Events will also be available that allow you to use one of the greatest athletes the NFL has ever seen to earn rewards for your team.

Additional events and surprises are also planned so be sure to keep an eye on the Madden Ultimate Team Facebook page and Madden NFL Twitter account for details and announcements.

Also, fans are encouraged to Tweet screenshots of their most incredible Bo Jackson plays with the hashtag #BoKnowsMadden.

Courtesy: EA SPORTS

For a limited time? Bo knows Mucho Dinero.

use on your squad for a limited time

electronic bull pucky.

Nope people who did the Ultimate freeze and got what ever present for it got BO for the whole time.. But his card is so overrated in the solo match today i held him for under 40 yards. I'm not sure if it was because of the skill level or what not but ya his card doesn't seem impressive. Now the Raidars team was good I lost a 21 point lead because of the killer te and wr they had ( some legend players) I got 9 presents yesterday in a major 40 pack bundle pull and a 15 pack bundler topper .. I only got like 4 elites and a bunch of RTTP players .. Brought my team to an 86 overall. Today the market is crashing big time, if you have coins left go snipe some good cards. example, TE is down to 15k I bough him today as well as a RG elite guy 91 something player .. pretty cheap..

have fun

It's because the difficulty was Pro. I held him to 8 yards on 6 carries.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.