Thread: Looking to join an online dynasty

• Facebook
  • Display

Looking to join an online dynasty

Last edited by mgoldsby100; 11-02-2014 at 01:18 PM.

wish i knew of an od to tell you about brotha but i don't maybe someone else here can help but i don't know that either sorry i can't be of more assistance but i just don't know brotha good luck i'm sure you will find something soon with the use of your post above people will definitely respond to it just like i did sorry i couldn't help though brotha.

Thanks for even replying bros I see people viewing the post but not responding. Thank U again man and I hope so Im really interested in it

I have a 1 star dynasty I am trying to get started. It has 2014-2015 rosters.

Would you like to join my dynasty on the 360?

Im looking for good realistic PS3 players to join my fast moving dynasty. Currently we are in year 2030. You start off as a 2 star coordinator and work ur way up. Computer sliders are up and human sliders are down. My ps3 tag is imyourfather or ask to join our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ncaa14Earnit/

I'm looking for a 360 OD. GT - Highlander424

hey if your interested

Looking to start a team builder dynasty. You can pick any division 2 football team but must have realistic stats. no team higher than 85. we will be using sliders from jkit. The conference you would be in would determine where your school is located and must have group me. let me know if anyone is interested need at least 5 to start.