Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Football 2014 Week 10

• Facebook
  • Display
    I wouldn't base Navy's level of suck on a 10-point loss to the Irish. They were in way over their heads and still played admirably. To be fair, and honest, they shouldn't stay within 30 of ND (based on the athletes) but they kept themselves in the game until the last couple minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I wouldn't base Navy's level of suck on a 10-point loss to the Irish. They were in way over their heads and still played admirably. To be fair, and honest, they shouldn't stay within 30 of ND (based on the athletes) but they kept themselves in the game until the last couple minutes.
    I know, and I'm not, I'm basing it on the entire season of suck. There's a reason they're 4-5 right now.

Honestly, I expect them to finish 6-6 at best. With as much as they struggled against Air Force, I give Navy a 50/50 chance at best against Georgia Southern in two weeks. I think will struggle against them. Against South Alabama, I give Navy maybe a 65% chance and Army, with it being Army, is 50/50 at the absolute best.

This overall has just been a poor season, and Navy continuously screwing up and constantly pissing away chances, especially after they came back and took a 31-28 lead, was just another drop in the well.

Unless Navy pulls their heads out of their asses and play like the Navy of the past 12 years over their last three games, then I think they should just decline a bid and stay home this year if they become eligible. They have not at all played like a bowl worthy team this year.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 11-02-2014 at 01:22 PM.

How far away from campus do Big Ten teams go for athletes? http://www.elevenwarriors.com/colleg...-go-for-talent
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    How far away from campus do Big Ten teams go for athletes? http://www.elevenwarriors.com/colleg...-go-for-talent
    On a semi-related note...
    NFL VETERANS BREAKDOWN BY STATE

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Interesting, though I wish the writer had listed the states with 0 instead of leaving it to the reader to figure out.

I was only really surprised by New Jersey. 33 vets, ranked 6th overall. I would not have guessed that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    It would also be interesting to see it broken down by percentage of population

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Interesting, though I wish the writer had listed the states with 0 instead of leaving it to the reader to figure out.

I was only really surprised by New Jersey. 33 vets, ranked 6th overall. I would not have guessed that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A
    District of Columbia
    Idaho
    Massachusetts
    New Hampshire
    New Mexico
    North Dakota
    Rhode Island
    Vermont
    West Virginia