Thread: NBA 2K15 - Patch Now Available (10/24)

• Facebook
  • Display

NBA 2K15 - Patch Now Available (10/24)

A new game update is now available for NBA 2K15 on all consoles (PS4, XB1, PC).

• Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
    • Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
    • The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
    • Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
    • Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
    • Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
    • Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
    • Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
    • Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.

Can't believe i have not purchased this yet. Probably because not much is being said here about it.

I played it a bit and its a solid title. I just cannot get into the NBA. IF 2K College Hoops returned with the same gameplay I'd probably play NOTHING but that game.