Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Off-Season, 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    I'm not gonna think about it and maybe it will surprise me....:-(

With only 14 seniors graduating, we recruited 14 players so that puts at 70, so no need to cut anyone..

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    are we going to pre-season tonight? or tomorrow?
    More than likely tonight

cool, yea ID i ended up with exactly 70, but ea screwed me with a junior CB Mike Harris who will play alot this year, they gave him 73 acceleration so he got cut

so im at 69, im happy to announce that dvvranti johnson transfer from texas completed all of his rehab requirements and AA meetings over the summer and has earned a spot on FSUs roster at ROLB.

*this move is not much of a surprise after super star 6'7 OLB recruit was moved to DE where he is expected to be a game changer *

haha....I feel ya....I'm not sure which attributes that ID changed....but he was 90 ovr at LOLB on the default roster....helps that he was an impact player, too....not sure if it will carry over in a transfer

yea he was an impact player at x-fer but since he sits out a year i doubt he will get that again...also nigel bradham is a 94ovr monster right now and dvvranti is only like an 82overall lol, mainly need him as a depth filler if i whiff at OLB this year recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    are we going to pre-season tonight? or tomorrow?
    It shouldn't take people very long to do Cut Players, so I'd think we'd get there tonight, though maybe late.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I don't think I need to cut anyone, I'm at work so I can't check it yet.

What time do you think you'll be able to check Kingpin? I believe we are just waiting on you and Escobar.

I get off at 6, and I think I'll be free until the Cowboys game.

Kingpin should have his cuts done by 7pm I am assuming, Escobar doens't get off work until 8pm central....so at some point after that we will advance tonight.

awesome

Escobar just got home and is doing player cuts, he's only got 55 players so I doubt it will take long...I will advance once he is done.

FYI guys ... I'm gonna be a little slow with pre-season recruiting ... just want to make sure I have a chance at a good class this year ... lots of holes on my team. Appreciate your patience. If we advance tonight and I have a chance to tear into it, it shouldn't take me that long. Just wanted to put that out there.

Cool I just got home, I'll be able to do my redshirting here in about 30 minutes or earlier.

Pumped for the new season to kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    FYI guys ... I'm gonna be a little slow with pre-season recruiting ... just want to make sure I have a chance at a good class this year ... lots of holes on my team. Appreciate your patience. If we advance tonight and I have a chance to tear into it, it shouldn't take me that long. Just wanted to put that out there.
    I will be right there with ya....just looked over my roster and I need to land 21 recruits this season or I may have some problems in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
    I will be right there with ya....just looked over my roster and I need to land 21 recruits this season or I may have some problems in the near future.
    If memory serves, I have around 18 seniors. Add to that the fact that I didn't grab a David Boston or Andy Katzenmoyer type, and I may need some additional help that the real Buckeyes didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Looks like the experts didn't even want to rank the Wisconsin class it was so bad.
    For the record, you were #93.