Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Stuff That's So Stupid ram Should Be Posting It Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    This can't be a thing. You're implying that Ram has something resembling sex with other humans. That's like dividing by 0.
    The dude abides.

This can't be a thing. You're implying that Ram has something resembling sex with other humans. That's like dividing by 0.
    I never said anything about sex. He just picks them up, puts different kinds of socks on them, maybe dresses them up in various clothes that he painted in the style of his "football uniforms" that he's created over the years.

The Stuff That's So Stupid ram Should Be Posting It Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I never said anything about sex. He just picks them up, puts different kinds of socks on them, maybe dresses them up in various clothes that he painted in the style of his "football uniforms" that he's created over the years.
    And then faps to it

One of his pictures features a sock puppet, penis and ejaculation.

Wish I was making this up but here is the link to the image on his page.

https://imageshack.com/i/mjrams65blue2darknavyp

I think Ram is the former Atlanta Hawks owner

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    One of his pictures features a sock puppet, penis and ejaculation.

Wish I was making this up but here is the link to the image on his page.

https://imageshack.com/i/mjrams65blue2darknavyp
    You could have also argued it sorta looks like a swastika. 2 in 1 shot

Apparently Escobar was not very far off with his assessment of RAM.

The ESPN Fantasy (American) Football logo uses the Seahawks colors.

Does this mean that the Seahawks will won the Super Bowl or that Adidas Nike Russell Wilson will be the top fantasy player?

Yes. We'll win the super bowl this season, and next. Here's a fantasy tip, pick the Seahawks for your defense! We'll get a lot of sacks this year.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    The ESPN Fantasy (American) Football logo uses the Seahawks colors.

Does this mean that the Seahawks will won the Super Bowl or that Adidas Nike Russell Wilson will be the top fantasy player?

Yes,you just think artists got lucky multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I think Ram is the former Atlanta Hawks owner
    Another bogus story and brilliant business move. There was nothing racist in his letter. It was pure numbers assessment.
    He pulls out a 2 month old email,self reports himself which makes easier to sell the team quicker. Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Yes I'll say it. The Penn State game is pure bullshit. Even with issues they still get recruits far superior to the Jr college wannabes that wander into temple. Ridiculous.

Bowling Green's helmets were cool
    Ah yes, I wondered when the first cries of "college football is scripted!1!" would come up this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    You're a few years behind. The whole point of sending Saban to Miami for a year was to teach him how they do it
    To keep from tainting the college pick 'em thread, I'll respond here.

Yes, you know, it's amazing! All these thousands of current and former NFL players who have either crashed and burned out of the NFL in their first couple seasons, ended up broke or ended up in jail or with lifelong injuries or were among the many suing the NFL over concussions.

And the hundreds of thousands of college football players (hell, you go back far enough, more like millions of college football players) who never panned out and never had a shot at the NFL, who ended up two-time losers in prison or ended up broke. And don't forget the whole cries of last season about not having enough money to even eat sometimes because they are so busy with football and can't even work a job in college.

And then you have the hundreds of college and NFL coaches (both head coaches and assistants) who end up fired after a season and many of whom probably struggle to retain a job in coaching. Which some of these coaches who ended up fired in the NFL after only two or three seasons and then either were forced to go back to the college ranks or left coaching altogether, man, what loyalty to agree to willingly force yourself to be fired all for a script!

So you have all those pro and college players and coaches who end up never making a name for themselves and are forced to work menial jobs for a living. Hell, even look at the college player uprising last season about money and food, with Northwestern players going so far as to sue the school to try and form a union. So of all those thousands of current and former NFL players and coaches and the millions of current and former college football players and coaches, some of whom claim they have been forced to skip entire meals at times because they have no money, every single one of those players remains 1000% committed to their teams and schools for life, taking this big secret all the way to their graves.

Instead of selling their story to the highest bidder (a bombshell like this would bring in easily millions of dollars) or even writing their own book and dropping the proverbial bomb. Nope, none of them even consider doing it because even while sitting in a jail cell or broke and living on the street, some of these former players are more committed to the secret and their team than they are their own marriages.

Amazing! Take the military for example, which is infinitely more regimented and the soldiers infinitely more committed than a football player or team, and yet it is impossible for even them to keep secrets from being leaked, either by someone from the outside or someone from the inside. Yet literally millions of past and current NFL and college players and coaches, not a single one will ever open their mouth with this great grand secret of scripted games. Fascinating! And you call US the naive ones.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 09-05-2015 at 10:07 PM.

Don't forget ancillaries like the equipment staff or the sports med team or the sports information team, or interns, or anyone else associated with the team. We (because I did work at the college level at 2 different schools) all keep the secret.

Don't forget ancillaries like the equipment staff or the sports med team or the sports information team, or interns, or anyone else associated with the team. We (because I did work at the college level at 2 different schools) all keep the secret.
    Great point! And between them and student graduates working with the coaching staffs or programs, you're talking constant turnover year after year. So those various extras like equipment staff, sports med team, team doctors, graduate assistants, etc, you're looking at dozens of new people year after year on every team. And every single one of them, who has no lifetime "bond" with the team and program like the football players and coaches apparently do, they too all stay 100% silent and take this great big secret to their graves as well.

It's amazing! I can't even go a day without someone sharing what they ate that day (with pictures!) on Facebook, yet these people are able to keep a massive secret that spans 100+ institutions and thousands upon thousands of people year after year for eternity. Truly amazing!

To keep from tainting the college pick 'em thread, I'll respond here.

Yes, you know, it's amazing! All these thousands of current and former NFL players who have either crashed and burned out of the NFL in their first couple seasons, ended up broke or ended up in jail or with lifelong injuries or were among the many suing the NFL over concussions.

And the hundreds of thousands of college football players (hell, you go back far enough, more like millions of college football players) who never panned out and never had a shot at the NFL, who ended up two-time losers in prison or ended up broke. And don't forget the whole cries of last season about not having enough money to even eat sometimes because they are so busy with football and can't even work a job in college.

And then you have the hundreds of college and NFL coaches (both head coaches and assistants) who end up fired after a season and many of whom probably struggle to retain a job in coaching. Which some of these coaches who ended up fired in the NFL after only two or three seasons and then either were forced to go back to the college ranks or left coaching altogether, man, what loyalty to agree to willingly force yourself to be fired all for a script!

So you have all those pro and college players and coaches who end up never making a name for themselves and are forced to work menial jobs for a living. Hell, even look at the college player uprising last season about money and food, with Northwestern players going so far as to sue the school to try and form a union. So of all those thousands of current and former NFL players and coaches and the millions of current and former college football players and coaches, some of whom claim they have been forced to skip entire meals at times because they have no money, every single one of those players remains 1000% committed to their teams and schools for life, taking this big secret all the way to their graves.

Instead of selling their story to the highest bidder (a bombshell like this would bring in easily millions of dollars) or even writing their own book and dropping the proverbial bomb. Nope, none of them even consider doing it because even while sitting in a jail cell or broke and living on the street, some of these former players are more committed to the secret and their team than they are their own marriages.

Amazing! Take the military for example, which is infinitely more regimented and the soldiers infinitely more committed than a football player or team, and yet it is impossible for even them to keep secrets from being leaked, either by someone from the outside or someone from the inside. Yet literally millions of past and current NFL and college players and coaches, not a single one will ever open their mouth with this great grand secret of scripted games. Fascinating! And you call US the naive ones.
    Basically all you are admitting to is you are easily fooled.most of the kids on these major programs don't even go to a class and are in fact making some money. They have no ability or brains to confront a billion dollar business.
    Start actually researching articles. I've already shown you a few a players saying over and over that they entertainers.
    You have no idea what they are told when they make a team or how they are told to conduct themselves .
    It's unimportant to me what you think you need as proof when I am adult enough to see a back up qb who can't convert a 3rd down for 2 qtrs and then when the team is behind with a minute left they all of the sudden return a kickoff 50 yards and then the back throws a rainbow to the north sideline with 3 defenders around the receiver who do nothing and let him score- last year's ucla,Texas game.
    You refuse to do anything other then watch the ball. You have a full season to educate yourself and just watch defenders reactions.
    You keep yelling at the screen about all the dumb decisions but never make the logical conclusion.
    How the hell is it gard to tell people their job and to do it or be told to leave. Government has Milton of employees to and you know nothing about it but you do know it's corrupt.
    It's uneducated to think a billions of dollars business let's things gappen randomly. That's not how life works.
    I don't give a fuck if you are confused how it's done. I'm too smart to accept 2 minute drill wins constantly happening and 4 rookie qbs making it to the playoffs the same year. It's simply jaw dropping astonishing tgat you wave your hand and laugh when the niners,GI ants and warriors all make it to finals during a 3 year period after announcing a new stadium is being built for niners.
    That's too much luck and happenstance.
    As far as Soulja is concerned. He's either lying or they don't really bother with southern Miss. And the bottom 30 that much.

Peter Gent told you, the guy who retired from the niners this year after playing only a year told you. That defensive player who retired from the Cardinals last year told you but you can't hear and won't listen. We are entertainers,this is entertainment. It's no different than midget wrestling,that's why we are leaving.
    Jesus, you have to naturally assume college is bogus when the QB says '"we didnt come here to play school". And every time Ezekiel opens his mouth you there's no way he's raking or passing a college course.
    Ohio State didn't win a championship last year. A semi pro team who plays on that campus did.
    But again, I am too intellectually sound to believe a qb who doesn't play can come in and win 3 games in a row on the biggest stage against the 3 biggest schools and win. It's not happening without manipulation. Nothing in your life is that thrilling or that lucky as constantly as it is in televised sports.
    That's why the demographic stops before people my age. You get wise you are watching the same crap over and over.
    .....well, that was enough typing on a damn phone for a night. Thanks for playing but that's enough for now.
    I still like football esthetically. It's fun with friends,it's fall,it's holidays. It reminds me of being a kid. I can still sort of see the blue on the Rams blue and white helmet in the sun when my dad took me to the coliseum field behind the fence in the end zone......
    But I know there is nothing random about it now. They know who's winning whether you can or want to believe it.
    Here's a simple answer for you. They signed a contract. That's usually how every large business works.
    The fact is I answered all you above questions in the thread I made but you refuse to research anything and review game tape etc.
    .....goodnight dudes. It's midnight in boring ol' Oregon. I have no tv yet and don't know where to catch Packers, Bears next Sunday. These phone navigators aren't perfect but damn they are fun !
    Good night BD,Steeler,Smooth, JB, etc.
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 09-06-2015 at 02:21 AM.

The Stuff That's So Stupid ram Should Be Posting It Thread

Bottom 30?

LMAO

When I was at Southern Miss, we had a winning season every year, won 3 conference championships, won 3 out of 4 bowl games, and had 2 seasons where we ranked in the top 25 at the end of the season. We had 18 consecutive winning seasons. This era of being a bottom feeder didn't start until 2012, 1 year after going 12-2, C-USA champs, won out bowl game, and had another top 25 finish.

Try again, Mr. Research.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 09-06-2015 at 03:40 AM.

Reading that post was extremely difficult. The grammer gets a C-. The punctuation a D+. The spelling an F.

Now who is it that isn't capable of taking a college course again?
    Last edited by steelerfan; 09-06-2015 at 07:13 AM.

If that wasn't a textbook example of a mental patient who hasn't taken his medication mindlessly rambling, I don't know what is!

Either that or Ram is a druggie and is taking some serious shit!

Meanwhile all I can do is sit there trying to decipher that rambling abortion of the English language thinking my god, people like this are allowed to walk freely in society!

Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 09-06-2015 at 07:34 AM.