Thread: 4 star 360 dynasty week 1

• Facebook
  • Display

4 star 360 dynasty week 1

4 star dynasty, using ACC, Big10, Big12, and Pac12, using most recent rosters, updated rankings, and current conferences...Sliders have been adjusted for the best gaming experience

Week 12, 2 slots available

6 star dynasty, open conferences, using most recent rosters, updated rankings, and current conferences...Sliders have been adjusted for the best gaming experience

Pre-season, year 1, 2 slots available

This league is for grown men...If you have to be undefeated all the time then this is the wrong dynasty for you.....There's only a few rules

GT: PAcMAnSTEw

1: 48 hour advance

2: no resets...If that happens...game will be thrown out and simulated during the advance...

1st reset: warning........2nd reset gets you booted

3: 4 complaints from 4 different opponents results in a WARNING: 5th WARNING results in getting the boot

4: If your not going to be available to play your game..please place yourself on AUTO PILOT

5: If auto pilot remains on through 2 advances...you will be removed...league has to keep moving...If you want back in I will let you back in

No other rules at this time...

I will be reviewing weekly stats...roster changes....and keeping up with game resets...and complaints

I'm the type of player who hates all those rules...I play the game smart, realistic with good sportsmanship...but

If I see anything ridiculous, like unrealistic stats or roster changes...abusing 2 point rule or 4th down conversions... unnecessary onside kicks or complaints about running up the score...

Then the Wild Wild West will slowly disappear and the shackles will come on....like RULES!!!

Hit me up: GT PAcMAnSTEw....
    Last edited by PAcMAnSTEw; 10-05-2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: adding additional dynasty