To Oakland:
    2018 2nd round pick
    2019 1st round pick

Raiders Preseason Schedule:

@
    @
    vs.
    vs.

The are scheduled to play against the EAST and EAST this season. The Raiders also have two matchups vs the Steelers and Titans.

The schedule includes two Monday night games and two Sunday night games. The Raiders kick off the season on Monday Night Football at home to the rival

Breaking news out of Oakland tonight. The team and the city have come to an agreement to build s new stadium in order to keep the team in Oakland. The deal is tentaive at this point but all signs point to this agreement being settled in the next two months.

Damn, I was looking forward to the Raiders moving and becoming the Mexico City Chihuahuas.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Damn, I was looking forward to the Raiders moving and becoming the Mexico City Chihuahuas.
    Speaking of football... you done with NCAA or is the dynasty going to continue???

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Speaking of football... you done with NCAA or is the dynasty going to continue???
    Oh no, the dynasty will be continuing! In fact, for the last two weeks, I have been wanting to fire up the next game of the dynasty. But every time I get a chance, I either have to instead get stuff on the DVR watched since it's almost always full (usually 85-90% or higher), or I end up too tired after a day of work to bring myself around to spending 3 hours playing a game and typing it up.

In fact, outside of maybe an hour of Rocket League here or there, I have done almost zero gaming since around July 15th. I spent the weekend of the 18th in Cleveland for my best friend's engagement party (since I'm his best man) and since I've gotten back, I just really have not done any gaming. My free time lately has just been watching TV and reading, or else sleeping.

My goal is to try and have a game played and posted either later today or tomorrow, and, with luck, maybe finish out the season I'm in the middle of by August 15th.

Congrats on your SB win Jaymo!
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Congrats on your SB win Jaymo!
    Thanks buddy!

The borked confidence has a lot to do with the win. Most of my players were 99 confidence and it gives you a big advantage. Also, the injuries for the Saints really "hurt" them. Plus, why oh why ould the Saints only run the ball in the first half? Had they played the whole game like the last quarter things may have been dfferent.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Plus, why oh why ould the Saints only run the ball in the first half? Had they played the whole game like the last quarter things may have been dfferent.
    That's soooooooo Sean Payton. He has a tendency to fall in love with the pass at times and neglects running the ball.