Thread: Who wants to play a game of Madden 15 online?

• Facebook
  • Display

Who wants to play a game of Madden 15 online?

Just wanted to check and see if any of you slackers were going to be around after midnight tonight and might wanna play some games online?

For some odd reason, this old man has a desire to try to bring it old school with an all-nighter. I'm sure I'll regret it in the morning on the way to work though.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Just wanted to check and see if any of you slackers were going to be around after midnight tonight and might wanna play some games online?

For some odd reason, this old man has a desire to try to bring it old school with an all-nighter. I'm sure I'll regret it in the morning on the way to work though.
    I have a 9:06AM tee time so I need "some rest" but I did go by Gamestop and pay the remainder of my game, they said to show up just before midnight to get in line...if "this old guy" can make it up, yes I'll be online. And I'm sure I'll be good for at least 1 game.

Please add me, PSN gigemaggs99.

Thank you sir,
    Gus

Thought about getting the game but I would have had to transfer it to a Gamestop that was open at midnight.

Of course one I got it from wasn't open at midnight.

GS is closed and needless to say I didn't do it so I won't be on lol

This old guy can't make it. The game will be at the store tomorrow. Sorry CLW, to much work makes this old fart tired.

I'll be on for a little tonight around 1 maybe.

I'm on for a little bit. Not much longer though.
    The dude abides.

Change of heart, took a shower, made it up to gamestop at 11:47. Was about #9 in line, had the game and back in my truck at 12:03. Loading it up now.

LMAO fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. However, I am taking a day off for a vet appointment this afternoon so I will be around in the early morning and this afternoon if anyone wants to run.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    LMAO fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. However, I am taking a day off for a vet appointment this afternoon so I will be around in the early morning and this afternoon if anyone wants to run.
    getting online now, sent you a friend request

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    getting online now, sent you a friend request
    Cool man. I'm gonna drive to Game Stop when they open at 10 I should be on for a couple of hours (until noon) then I have to run to the vet and will be back later in the afternoon.

CLW and I played a competitive game of Madden with my Raiders defeating his Redksins. At least here, there was no lag - I've never played an EA SPORTS game that lag-free online. Was it the same for you, CLW? Good game.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    At least here, there was no lag - I've never played an EA SPORTS game that lag-free online.
    Don't you tease me!

That'll be the day when EA has a lag online free game. I've already had one Disconnect in MUT season already. Cost me a lose too.

I played an Ultimate Team game earlier and it was pretty well lag free. I had a couple spikes, but the guy eventually disconnected, so he probably had a garbage connection. I was impressed for that one game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    CLW and I played a competitive game of Madden with my Raiders defeating his Redksins. At least here, there was no lag - I've never played an EA SPORTS game that lag-free online. Was it the same for you, CLW? Good game.
    I didn't have any lag due to my connection. I was testing out a new to me TV (my wife bought a 32" set from a friend for $100) and its not great but not bad on watching tv but boy is there allot of input lag. Back to the 27" computer monitor I went last night and noticed no lag online at all.

I'll be down for playing a game or two this afternoon/evening. Not having played a game of Madden online for a few years should make it interesting.

I typically don't have lag in my Madden games. Had two games with lag against G lastnight, but my others rest of the evening were fine.

My MUT game was lag free, just slow speed when I like normal.
    The dude abides.