View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    that doesn't qualify as a counter argument.
    Very good, Perry. Very good.

You're doing so good at the internet. We are all proud of what a big boy you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

2014 NFL Season Talk

someone care to explain to me why a guy who just reinjured a left ACL a second time in under a year is holding his right leg ?

and for extra credit, it says- Bradford injured in Saint win in the corner(may have nothing to do with it but its still funny and I thought I'D add that). The way he falls in the video too just looks suspect to me.
    I've seen the light! Sam Bradford isn't hurt. It's a fake injury that's a part of the "show."

LMAO!

Sam Bradford would probably kick your ass, Ram, for even thinking he's faking.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I'm gonna laugh if Denver doesn't win the super bowl this year. I wonder what dumbfuck excuses this dumbass is gonna create next.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass
    again,..my being wrong about a prediction doesn't disprove league manipulation. I don't work for the company. I don't know what their ultimate device is each time. I do know the world bet on Denver to win last year. I do know I broke down plays in that game that people refuse to believe were staged. Why is it that older slower players are the ones who win Super bowls or get in them ?

why do some teams not get offensive holding for entire games or multiple games ?

Elway gets 2 super bowl wins at the end of a long career ((((magic)))))
    the last one just happens to be against his old coach who somehow makes Atlanta a contender and the Falcons have never been back before or since

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I've seen the light! Sam Bradford isn't hurt. It's a fake injury that's a part of the "show."

LMAO!

Sam Bradford would probably kick your ass, Ram, for even thinking he's faking.
    ACLs are easy to fake. No broken bone proof needed

ACLs are easy to fake. No broken bone proof needed
    I'm a nationally certified athletic trainer. It would take me 10 seconds to prove he has an ACL tear.

This just in....

The National Football League has staged an earthquake in California to gain sympathy for the residents of the Napa Valley area. What a touching story it will be when San Francisco wins the Super Bowl, a reward for the taxpayers support of the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Very good, Perry. Very good.

You're doing so good at the internet. We are all proud of what a big boy you are.

and you are still doing the same poor counter argument.

I have deductive reasoning skills and examples.

you have " ef you, I cant hear you la la la la I still cant hear you"

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I'm a nationally certified athletic trainer. It would take me 10 seconds to prove he has an ACL tear.
    but you don't work for the NFL or the puppet media they oversee and tell what to write.

and you are still doing the same poor counter argument.

I have deductive reasoning skills and examples.

you have " ef you, I cant hear you la la la la I still cant hear you"
    No.

You have psychosis.

This seems to fit the last couple pages of this thread really well.

This just in....

The National Football League has staged an earthquake in California to gain sympathy for the residents of the Napa Valley area. What a touching story it will be when San Francisco wins the Super Bowl, a reward for the taxpayers support of the new stadium.

that wont be necessary. Earlier this week a Cardinal defensive lineman went down and the media said he was "a very important player on the team and will be missed."
    Bradford goes down. between now and week 8 something will happen to the Seahawks that gives SF a nice open door in the division and probably eliminates a wild card from that division. The Madden curse is always a nice excuse to start with.

No.

You have psychosis.

I thought it was bull shit Baltimore won the Super Bowl after being a suspect team at the end of that season also Ram hmm

And this isn't because I'm a Pittsburgh fan. I don't have any built in hate for them, just thought was odd they won it after not looking like a SB team last 5 weeks of season. Never mind all those breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    I thought it was bull shit Baltimore won the Super Bowl after being a suspect team at the end of that season also Ram hmm

And this isn't because I'm a Pittsburgh fan. I don't have any built in hate for them, just thought was odd they won it after not looking like a SB team last 5 weeks of season. Never mind all those breaks.
    they aren't breaks, they are manipulations.
    and voila an aging linebacker gets a super bowl and the ((((magical)))) brother vs brother match up

they aren't breaks, they are manipulations.
    and voila an aging linebacker gets a super bowl and the ((((magical)))) brother vs brother match up
    The part that you fail to realize is that there would be a great story to spin no matter what team wins. Nothing needs to be manipulated to get a story.

Give me any team and I can give you a reason why it would be a great story if they won this year.

After somebody wins, it's easy to say, "so fake, so obvious, completely scripted."

The TRUTH is, no matter who wins it will be made into a great story and most of that is organic. That doesn't smell of manipulation it actually shows that there is no need for it.

The part that you fail to realize is that there would be a great story to spin no matter what team wins. Nothing needs to be manipulated to get a story.

Give me any team and I can give you a reason why it would be a great story if they won this year.

After somebody wins, it's easy to say, "so fake, so obvious, completely scripted."

The TRUTH is, no matter who wins it will be made into a great story and most of that is organic. That doesn't smell of manipulation it actually shows that there is no need for it.

nope, the NFL only spins the stories that give them the most fan support for profit for the league.
    they can spin anything but they spin what benefits them more.

you want to believe the story creates itself. Its the NFL that creates the story but they do see which bell makes the drooling masses salivate more.

nope, the NFL only spins the stories that give them the most fan support for profit for the league.
    they can spin anything but they spin what benefits them more.

you want to believe the story creates itself. Its the NFL that creates the story but they do see which bell makes the drooling masses salivate more.
    Again, psychosis.

talk about a hardcore spin job. This guy is hemming and hawing and has no clue what he is saying.
    its called lying.

This just in....

In June 2010, Santa Clara voters approved a measure authorizing the city government to lease land to the 49ers Stadium Authority to construct a new football stadium. The necessary funds were secured in December 2011, allowing construction to start in April 2012.[6] Levi's Stadium opened on July 17, 2014.[6]
    interesting how good they become right after stadium approval

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levi's_Stadium

2010 the niners were 6-10
    2011-13-3
    2012-11-4
    2013-12-4