View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Ican.t believe Ram actually believes that stuff. Oh wait. It's RAM. Every time I feel sorry for him he goes and redeems himself! That thread you posted Smooth is comedy gold with some responds.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Ican.t believe Ram actually believes that stuff. Oh wait. It's RAM. Every time I feel sorry for him he goes and redeems himself! That thread you posted Smooth is comedy gold with some responds.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q
    Yep! I just finished all 15 pages, absolute pure gold. Starts with one opinion, gets repeatedly bitchslapped around like a rag doll, throws out some "math" out of his ass, completely changes his opinion/statement, apparently his opinion means fact and in his superior intelligence versus us mere mortals, has absolutely no need for anything like actual evidence or motives, just random ass YouTube videos that somehow supposedly purports this entire league wide scheme, and then changes his opinion yet again by the end.

Oh, and anyone who dares to disagree "isn't analyzing the tape, stopping it, rewinding it, repeating it, not analyzing the tape".

Either ram is pulling off the greatest troll job in the history of the internet across multiple sites, or his really is a fucking nutjob who is off his medication.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Ram, what other sports are "manipulated"? Is the NBA lottery also rigged?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Ram, what other sports are "manipulated"? Is the NBA lottery also rigged?
    Now THAT is something I could believe. That lottery too conveniently has given some teams elite talent. I hate that the ping pong balls are never shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Now THAT is something I could believe. That lottery too conveniently has given some teams elite talent. I hate that the ping pong balls are never shown.
    LOL! I'm sure if it were rigged, the city least likely to benefit from it would be Cleveland.

LOL! I'm sure if it were rigged, the city least likely to benefit from it would be Cleveland.
    They just did that to throw off suspicion for a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Either ram is pulling off the greatest troll job in the history of the internet across multiple sites, or his really is a fucking nutjob who is off his medication.
    This one I can answer. He has a Flickr page and of course, not learning from past mistakes, has left it open.

Three images that will satisfy anyone that he is off numerous medications.

I did a screen-grab because Ram will eventually learn to hide his stuff. Serial Killers evolve and get better over time.

Last edited by bdoughty; 08-24-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    I'm sorry, but 20 years of paying attention to football has made me lean more and more towards what Ram is saying. I know it sounds insane, but there are FAR too many things that make you go "Hmm.... that worked out a little TOO well". If it can happen in Soccer, why not Football?
    Last edited by morsdraconis; 08-24-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

Oh fuck that Sports Hoopla thread is gold! Not only does ram contradict the fuck out of himself repeatedly, but apparently, according to the almighty all knowing math genius that is ram, in a 32 team league, it's one in a billion odds for a team to make the Super Bowl.

contradict myself ? how ? I first only thought it was refs but the more I looked into it I realized its the players as well.

are you really so uneducated that you don't understand that 1 in 32 isn't the actually mathematical odds of making it to a Super Bowl ?

but alas , you as a Denver fan wont have to think as the magical unicorns and rainbows appear and grow while Denver just rolls over everyone to the final !

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    I'm sorry, but 20 years of paying attention to football has made me lean more and more towards what Ram is saying. I know it sounds insane, but there are FAR too many things that make you go "Hmm.... that worked out a little TOO well". If it can happen in Soccer, why not Football?
    there's the skeptic I know and love. Use your deductive reasoning and not your sports cliché mindset that accepts any and all outcomes.

just wait and watch. They've been pumping him/Johnny as news nation wide. Nothing the NFL network says happens without the NFLs approval. Nothing any sports station says happens without NFL approval.
    last year they made you believe Denver could win games with Tebow under center. All those game were bogus but people kept buying his jersey and so the NFL fed the fire.

the world is buying Johnny football jerseys.

pay attention to what happens to those 2 Pittsburgh running backs. Maybe they wont be in game one and Johnny comes off the bench and saves the day and the media uses the lack of the RBs as the excuse for a weak Pitt team while also saying Johnny has great talent.

LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    just wait and watch. They've been pumping him/Johnny as news nation wide. Nothing the NFL network says happens without the NFLs approval. Nothing any sports station says happens without NFL approval.
    last year they made you believe Denver could win games with Tebow under center. All those game were bogus but people kept buying his jersey and so the NFL fed the fire.

the world is buying Johnny football jerseys.

pay attention to what happens to those 2 Pittsburgh running backs. Maybe they wont be in game one and Johnny comes off the bench and saves the day and the media uses the lack of the RBs as the excuse for a weak Pitt team while also saying Johnny has great talent.
    Blount and Bell likely won't face suspension until 2015. It took 10 months for Bowe's suspension for the same thing. You are dumb.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Blount and Bell likely won't face suspension until 2015. It took 10 months for Bowe's suspension for the same thing. You are dumb.

and? so ? I gave that as a possibility.It not happening doesn't prove the NFL doesn't manipulate outcomes.
    the fact is I have given examples of things that have already happened that your logical mind should cry foul about but you refuse to think rationally in sports world.

eventually it will dawn on you what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    and? so ? I gave that as a possibility.It not happening doesn't prove the NFL doesn't manipulate outcomes.
    the fact is I have given examples of things that have already happened that your logical mind should cry foul about but you refuse to think rationally in sports world.

eventually it will dawn on you what is going on.
    It is very easy to say things are scripted after the fact.

You likely suffer from a form of psychosis and it probably explains everything that is completely fucked up about your miserable existence.

In reality, it is sad that you are that mentally handicapped. I feel sorry for you and for your mother for having to deal with that type of illness.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    It is very easy to say things are scripted after the fact.

You likely suffer from a form of psychosis and it probably explains everything that is completely fucked up about your miserable existence.

In reality, it is sad that you are that mentally handicapped. I feel sorry for you and for your mother for having to deal with that type of illness.

that doesn't qualify as a counter argument.

someone care to explain to me why a guy who just reinjured a left ACL a second time in under a year is holding his right leg ?

and for extra credit, it says- Bradford injured in Saint win in the corner(may have nothing to do with it but its still funny and I thought I'D add that). The way he falls in the video too just looks suspect to me.

I'm gonna laugh if Denver doesn't win the super bowl this year. I wonder what dumbfuck excuses this dumbass is gonna create next.