View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 117 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

why isnt he calling fair catch with guys right there?
    Why are the Panthers acting like he's the invisible man?
    why are they playing basketball defense?

what silly excuse will baseballplyr come up with for this?

This isn't my thought,I read it and it makes sense.

P Manning fulfills a dream but doesn't cry or is emotional.
    Like a robot he stands there and hugs the Papa Johns guy (he's in that commercial) he says -Budweiser- -twice ( Bud claims they didn't pay him for it but Manning owns Bud distributionships in Colorado ) perhaps it's hard to get excited about something you already know will happen.
    but you'll find an excuse for it because you have to,to not go mad.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    why isnt he calling fair catch with guys right there?
    Why are the Panthers acting like he's the invisible man?
    why are they playing basketball defense?
    The returner took a chance to make a big play in the Super Bowl.
    They assumed he would call a fair catch.

Now for some questions in return. Let's see if you take the time to answer them.

Why did you post a DriecTV spot from a couple years ago?
    How did the Broncos win the Super Bowl when you had them losing to Pittsburgh?
    How many teams did you select to go to the Super Bowl over the course of the season and how many does it take for you to realize that you don't know diddlysquat?

Now inserting ramblings from other like minded dolts.

Never seen that before in a Super Bowl. An athlete trying to make some cash on the worlds biggest stage.

Disney paid quarterback Phil Simms $75,000 to tell the on-field cameras five words: "I'm going to Disney World," a phrase that has been repeated ad nauseam ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post

Now for some questions in return. Let's see if you take the time to answer them.

How many teams did you select to go to the Super Bowl over the course of the season and how many does it take for you to realize that you don't know diddlysquat?
    Hell, a couple seemed to think he did call a fair catch. When he raised his hands/arms to make the catch, they seemed to think he was starting to wave for a fair catch. You can see it with #21, trying to avoid touching him at all because he thinks/assumes there was a fair catch called and didn't want to get flagged for fair catch interference.

Yeah, just like his prediction that Minnesota was going to a Super Bowl because they're hosting it next season. OOPS. No they're not, Houston is! Whoopsies!

This isn't my thought,I read it and it makes sense.

but you'll find an excuse for it because you have to,to not go mad.
    Wow! You mean he said Budweiser because he owns Bud distributors in Colorado? WHAT A SHOCKER! You just broke the story of the century!

Of course he's going to say he's having Budweisers. He's not going to say he's having fucking Dos Equis when he has a sponsorship deal signed with Budweiser. He's not going to say he's gonna chow down on Pizza Hut when he's got a deal with Papa John's. He's not going to wipe his ass on national TV with Angel Soft when he's got a deal with Charmin.

Jesus, how fucking dense can you be?

I explained the pic in the post.It means they know years in advance who's winning.
    your explanations are lame and typical, theres no way all three of those things happen in unison with players that close.

I picked Denver after they beat Pitt because it was obvious at that point Denver was the better story line for the end.
    I went from Pitt beating NY to Pitt beating Minn. to Pitt beating GB to Denver beating Carolina. no one is obligated to stick to a game/team before the outcome happens.
    I'm simply guessing the story line. When Carolina beat Seattle and Denver beat Pitt., it was obvious they wanted Denver vs Carolina.
    I went 7-4 in playoff predictions which was better than any majority because everyone expected Pats/Seattle/Cardinals to get further.

I picked Minn. to get there originally because of the new stadium. The fact is they still made the playoffs.
    Its why Minn. and Houston got to make the playoffs this year,because they are hosting SBs.
    Niners went to the SB right after they announced building a new stadium. Its why the Cardinals went to one.
    once I picked Denver vs Carolina, it was easy to take Denver.
    Heisman winning QBs dont win super bowls let alone have great careers annually ( Plunkett and Saubach are it) thats not a random event.
    Charleston Church shooting June 17, 2015
    Clemson, Panthers, Tarheels all have fantastic football seasons,all fall short at the end/big game. Its not a coincidence.

Ferguson Riots and Rams move-they already knew they were moving Rams years ago since the date of recent move matched the date it was Approved to move from Cleveland.
    the Cardinals-baseball win a series in 2011 and keep making playoffs. 2014/2015 out of no where the Royals go to 2 series. It helps with distracting people from the riots and generate income before the depression of the Rams moving sets in. Chiefs make the playoffs too this year...how lucky for both these States that so many teams succeed at the same time.
    During the Rams' stay in the Buckeye State, the team was sold to grocery store magnate Dan Reeves, and on Jan. 12, 1946, 70 years ago Tuesday, Reeves finally got permission from the league to move the franchise to Los Angeles, some 2,000 miles from the nearest NFL team at the time.
    January 12, 2016 8:49 pm ET --After a 21-year absence, the NFL is finally returning to Los Angeles. The league's 32 owners voted on Tuesday to send the Rams back to the city where they spent 49 years of their existence.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...tion-to-follow
    but that date is purely a coincidence,right?

Well I did ask.

I would ask what makes Pittsburgh a better story-line than Denver but you will probably throw out something about the Rooney family and the Illuminati.

Well I did ask.

I would ask what makes Pittsburgh a better story-line than Denver but you will probably throw out something about the Rooney family and the Illuminati.
    lol you simply bypass all those coincidences ? are you serious? I guess your life is full of fairy dust and unicorns then ?

are you fucking serious? you just ignore the Rams being approved to move on the same fucking date?
    3 teams do well at the same time in 2 different States and you just fucking think it was supposed to happen by chance? are you fucking serious?

teams do well when they build new Stadiums or move or change ownership and you just think the stars aligned ? you just choose not to think rationally anymore

I picked Minn. to get there originally because of the new stadium. The fact is they still made the playoffs.
    Its why Minn. and Houston got to make the playoffs this year,because they are hosting SBs.
    Niners went to the SB right after they announced building a new stadium. Its why the Cardinals went to one.

Charleston Church shooting June 17, 2015
    Clemson, Panthers, Tarheels all have fantastic football seasons,all fall short at the end/big game. Its not a coincidence.

Ferguson Riots and Rams move-they already knew they were moving Rams years ago since the date of recent move matched the date it was Approved to move from Cleveland.
    the Cardinals-baseball win a series in 2011 and keep making playoffs. 2014/2015 out of no where the Royals go to 2 series. It helps with distracting people from the riots and generate income before the depression of the Rams moving sets in. Chiefs make the playoffs too this year...how lucky for both these States that so many teams succeed at the same time.
    Fascinating. So San Francisco and Arizona got to play in Super Bowls because they built new stadiums. Minnesota and Houston have to settle for just making the playoffs. Sucks for those fans. Sorry Vikings and Texans fans, you'll have to just be happy with a playoff berth.

Hmm, Clemson, 34 winning records in the last 39 years. 11 seasons with 10 wins or more, 25 seasons winning 8 games or more. 8 conference championships, 4 division championships out of 11 possible years, 1 national championship. Yep, Clemson was nothing but shit until the Charleston Church shooting last summer.

Carolina Panthers, 8 seasons of going 8-8 or better in their 21 years of existence. 6 division titles (including the last three years straight), two NFC championships, went to the Super Bowl in 2006 and 2015. Yep, they were nothing but shit until the church shooting.

St. Louis Cardinals, they've made the playoffs 13 of the last 20 seasons, won division titles 10 times in those same 20 years. Won four NL Championships in that same 20 year stretch. Went to the 2004 World Series, won the 2006 World Series, won the 2011 World Series, went to the 2013 World Series. Until this past postseason, they had been to four straight NLCS. 11 World Series titles in their team history, 19 NL pennants, 26 division titles. Yep, they were nothing but shit until the Ferguson riots in 2014.

Kansas City, been steadily improving since 2004. I guess the fact that most baseball players don't hit the majors straight out of HS/college and the fact that it takes time to build a team up through their farm system escapes your peanut brain.

Kansas City Chiefs, 20 winnings seasons since 1981. Second in the AFC West in 1986, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1994, 2006, 2013, 2014 and 2015. Won the AFC West in 1993, 1995, 1997, 2003 and 2010. Been in the playoffs 13 times since 1986, including 2003, 2006, 2010, 2013 and 2015. Yep, they were nothing but shit until the Ferguson riots and when the NFL supposedly decided a couple years ago they were already going to move the Rams to LA.

Jesus Christ, do you actually give this retarded shit anything before you just spew it out or do you just shit on your keyboard and post the first thing that comes out of your ass?

I like how the teams in NORTH Carolina are benefitting from something that happened in SOUTH Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I like how the teams in NORTH Carolina are benefitting from something that happened in SOUTH Carolina.
    Hell, apparently what happens in Kansas City is a life or death matter to those living in St. Louis, even though the two cities are separated by 240 miles on completely opposite sides of Missouri. But because they're both in the same state/neighboring states, that's all that matters. Never mind the fact that the two cities are RIVALS in sports, so Kansas City doing good isn't going to do JACK SHIT for those living in St. Louis.

That'd be like claiming Cincinnati winning the Super Bowl or World Series would be to calm the rioting masses in Cleveland, never mind the fact that Bengals/Reds fans and Browns/Indians fucking hate each other. But hey, same state!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Hell, apparently what happens in Kansas City is a life or death matter to those living in St. Louis, even though the two cities are separated by 240 miles on completely opposite sides of Missouri. But because they're both in the same state/neighboring states, that's all that matters. Never mind the fact that the two cities are RIVALS in sports, so Kansas City doing good isn't going to do JACK SHIT for those living in St. Louis.

That'd be like claiming Cincinnati winning the Super Bowl or World Series would be to calm the rioting masses in Cleveland, never mind the fact that Bengals/Reds fans and Browns/Indians fucking hate each other. But hey, same state!
    I wonder how happy the people in South Dakota are about North Dakota St. winning 4 or 5 championships in a row. It goes down in Sioux Falls.

lol you simply bypass all those coincidences ? are you serious? I guess your life is full of fairy dust and unicorns then ?
    Smooth has taken care of the "coincidences" on numerous occasions and once more right above. I hate to be redundant.

Ironic that you bypassed the question about Pittsburgh, even though you still quoted it.

Ok, so the drive home from work got me thinking. Fuckwhistle specifically mentions North Carolina, Clemson and the Panthers in regards to the Charleston shooting.

I already covered Clemson and the Panthers.

Now, since Charleston crawls with both Clemson and South Carolina fans, funny, Clemson gets to play for a national title this year, North Carolina was apparently only good this season specifically because of the Charleston shooting, and yet South Carolina was utter shit. Ain't that a bitch! South Carolina goes 11-2 for three straight years, goes 7-6 last year and then shits the bed and goes 3-9 this season. Sorry South Carolina fans in Charleston, you'll have to be happy with Clemson and North Carolina's success!

I also love how North Carolina apparently only suddenly became good this season because of Charleston. Lets see, 16 bowl games in the last 24 seasons. Until the 2008 and 2009 seasons were vacated for violations, North Carolina has gone 8-5, 8-5, 7-6, 8-4, 7-6, 6-7 and 11-3 in the last seven seasons. Yep, they were only good this season because of the Charleston shooting. Yep, they were utter shit before this season.

Try again fuckwhistle.

I wonder how happy the people in South Dakota are about North Dakota St. winning 4 or 5 championships in a row. It goes down in Sioux Falls.
    Yep! And all the fans of University of North Dakota, University of South Dakota and South Dakota State will have to be happy watching North Dakota State winning all those championships.

Also, lets see, fuckwhistle constantly includes college teams for things left and right, yet completely ignores college teams for Ferguson. I guess Kansas and Kansas State both sucking holy ass doesn't fit into his bullshit claim. The fact that Missouri has been a solid 8-12 win team nearly every season since 2003 sure doesn't help him claim that they only just started being good because of Ferguson. So we'll go ahead and conveniently ignore those three teams.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yep! And all the fans of University of North Dakota, University of South Dakota and South Dakota State will have to be happy watching North Dakota State winning all those championships.

Also, lets see, fuckwhistle constantly includes college teams for things left and right, yet completely ignores college teams for Ferguson. I guess Kansas and Kansas State both sucking holy ass doesn't fit into his bullshit claim. The fact that Missouri has been a solid 8-12 win team nearly every season since 2003 sure doesn't help him claim that they only just started being good because of Ferguson. So we'll go ahead and conveniently ignore those three teams.
    they win enough to keep people happy and interested but never get further. I dont have to every single detail to know its fake bullshit to begin with.
    youre trying to cherry pick without even understanding what you are debating. You call me severe names because the thing you worship is threatened.

lol Manning at the end of the game isnt crying,isnt acting joyful,no emotion at all. He kisses the papa johns guy and tells everyone to buy Budweiser because he owns distributorships.
    and you dweebs think something spontaneous happened on the field? really?
    you are an example of an incredibly dumbed down society that believes anything its told.
    its just another tv show

Have you ever been to a sporting event?

Have you ever been to a sporting event?
    Oh he has been to many a sporting event.

Spoiler: show

Took you long enough to come back. What's wrong, did something to upset Mother and lost your computer privileges?

So, you still harp on this retarded Ferguson shit. You claim the only reason the Royals won the World Series was because of Ferguson. Never mind the massive success and multiple recent World Series titles by the St. Louis Cardinals, you know, the city that Ferguson is part of the Greater St. Louis Metropolitan Area OF?

And never mind the fact that Kansas City winning came two years after the whole shooting that caused the riots, and an entire fucking year AFTER the goddamn riots. Maybe if the Chiefs or Rams had won the Super Bowl just two months later after the riots, maybe your retarded claim would have a chance of being true.

And I love how the Royals winning the World Series was apparently for no other reason than to ease the suffering of Ferguson, and yet just months later, the NFL says FUCK YOU and rips their local football team out of the city. Apparently the Royals and Roger Goddell are both actually God! He giveth (Royals WS title) and taketh (Rams leaving for LA).

Let me guess, the only reason Washington made the NFL playoffs was because of the Freddy Gray riots in Baltimore.

But fine, lets get hypothetical.

Instead of Ferguson, lets pretend Cleveland rioted. After all, they did have that 12 year old kid who was pointing a fake gun (BB gun?) at people in a park, and didn't drop it when ordered by police and ended up shot. So lets say Cleveland went into all out riot mode like Ferguson. Buildings looted, cars and businesses on fire, police assaulted, gun fire, tear gas en masse, all through the night.

So taking your claim that the Royals won to sooth the masses in Ferguson because, hey, SAME STATE!, that means, if the Cincinnati Reds won the World Series, or if the Cincinnati Bengals won the Super Bowl, it would be for the reason of soothing the masses in Cleveland? I mean, same state after all!

It is exactly the same set up as the Ferguson riots and the Royals winning the World Series, so surely you can't claim anything otherwise, or else your entire argument for Ferguson/Royals WS title falls apart.