View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 116 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    from another football forum. the greatest qb in the world didnt see his open primary target......
    And how do you know that gronk was the first read?

why would you do this unless you were absolutely certain/told that no one is supposed to hurt you?

Why? To score a touchdown? To give your team the lead late in the game?

Were you born retarded or did this happen on its own?

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    Why? To score a touchdown? To give your team the lead late in the game?

Were you born retarded or did this happen on its own?
    are you seriously that stupid? the guy is jumping over his own player for absolutely no necessary reason..and in the process almost jamming his neck.
    its for show you pinhead. He was told to.
    there is no way you risk injury like that unless you know no one is supposed to touch you.

everything is gold( 50th super bowl)
    the drapes shaped like a bridge.
    he is holding up his finger as the number 1

are you seriously that stupid? the guy is jumping over his own player for absolutely no necessary reason..and in the process almost jamming his neck.
    its for show you pinhead. He was told to.
    there is no way you risk injury like that unless you know no one is supposed to touch you.

everything is gold( 50th super bowl)
    the drapes shaped like a bridge.
    he is holding up his finger as the number 1
    Who knows what cam is doing in the top picture. If we had the whole play it'd be easier to decipher what he's thinking. It's your fault that you chose that specific pic and then want to know what's going on in it.

The middle pic, the defender went low on him and appears to have gotten his feet, thus causing him to flip head over heels.

Winston lays out to score the touchdown, since the ball only has to cross the goalline. Again, could possibly be late in the game, and laying out is the difference between being a yard short or giving your team the lead.
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 02-03-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Who knows what cam is doing in the top picture. If we had the whole play it'd be easier to decipher what he's thinking. It's your fault that you chose that specific pic and then want to know what's going on in it.

The middle pic, the defender went low on him and appears to have gotten his feet, thus causing him to flip head over heels.

Winston lays out to score the touchdown, since the ball only has to cross the goalline. Again, could possibly be late in the game, and laying out is the difference between being a yard short or giving your team the lead.
    You can make anything look the way you want with a single frame. Just like Manning in that gif, it's part of his act in whole put you pull a single shot of him holding a single finger and wooooo it's him subliminally telling us he's going to win the SB

Amazing, a DirecTV commercial from August 2013, that nobody but Ram would even fucking remember, and it magically predicted Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl a whole THREE fucking seasons before it actually happened. Either that, or DirecTV is now apparently involved in this magical scripts, and these magical scripts are apparently not only being written throughout the season, but also fucking years/decades in advance.

And again with the "gold" bullshit. First, what kind of braindead moron thinks those drapes look anything like a bridge? Jesus, Ram's just as shitty an interior decorator as he is an NFL predictor.

Second, Ram is still harping on this gold bullshit because it's the "golden" Super Bowl (SB 50) and being played in San Francisco, and yet, his whole retarded belief last year about Super Bowl logos magically matching the colors of the Super Bowl winners, and yet, gasp, neither fucking team has any fucking gold in their colors this year. Talk about a massive fuck up after a decade of trying to intentionally match every Super Bowl logo with the colors of the winners.

Oh yeah, of course it all makes sense, Ram is a mental blooming fuckwhistle that has clearly skipped any and every prescribed medication, I forgot.

Another classic Smooth rant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue7Bg-6S1ic

Here you go fuckwhistle, the full video of that Cam Newton touchdown instead of just a random single frame that you can try and manipulate to fit your dumbass claim.

Right before Cam scores the touchdown, he has a Cardinals player being defended right in front of and slightly to the right of him. He has a Cardinals player approaching from the left in the end zone. He has a Cardinals player right behind him and to the left, as well as one right behind him and to the right.

Now, the Cardinals player behind him and to the right eventually ends up blocked and on the ground, but Cam is already past him and has no idea that player is on the ground now, so as far as he knows, he still has two Cardinals players right behind him to his right and left, he has a Cardinals player and a Panthers player right in front of him and to his right engaged in a block, as well as a Cardinals player quickly closing from the left on the goal line.

So, his options are to do a quick cut back to try and clear the defender in front of him, likely end up tackled from behind, as well as allow the Cardinals' player on the goal line to close in and engage him. He can't juke right because his teammate is in the way, plus he assumes there is still a Cardinals defender right behind and to the right of him. He can't juke left because he has a Cardinals defender right in front of him, another Cardinals defender right behind and to the left of him, and a juke to the left would only help the Cardinals player running into the play along the goal line to close the distance that much faster.

On top of that, he has basically been running at a full gallop straight forward since the 15 yard line, thus his forward momentum really only leaves one option on the play, going up and over into the end zone.

That, and it's Cam Newton, he's always been a flashy player who will do some things that may be considered risky to try and score a touchdown.

Amazing what you can learn from watching the entire video rather than just a single arbitrary frame to fit your fuckwhistle crackhead theory.

The NFL obviously changed the Super Bowl featuring the Giants (it's their time) and Steelers (they have gold in their colors) to ride Peyton off into the sunset by beating Cam and his band of merry dabbing men (because the latest dance craze always loses). Gonna be funny when Carolina wins by double digits (making the game non-dramatic).

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    The NFL obviously changed the Super Bowl featuring the Giants (it's their time) and Steelers (they have gold in their colors) to ride Peyton off into the sunset by beating Cam and his band of merry dabbing men (because the latest dance craze always loses). Gonna be funny when Carolina wins by double digits (making the game non-dramatic).
    It was hilarious, going back and looking through his posts for the final two or three weeks of the regular season, and then after pretty much each playoff game, his "what I think the NFL wants" prediction for the Super Bowl changed damn near by the hour.

I think they want this, I think they want that, I have no clue what the hell I'm talking about as the last 10 "I thinks" was wrong and now I'm scrambling to make up some new bullshit "I think" after every team I picked to win actually lost.

And don't worry, it will be the Giants' time, Ram is just 2 or 3 seasons early.

Oh no the Canadians are in on it. Not the Canadians.

High School Football? Think of the children.

Lingerie Football? The ladies are in on it too?

LMFAO. I didn't even realize that commercial was from 3 years ago. What a tool

Smooth it's good to see the play before the TD. I mean if the QB isn't supposed to get hit what did he get taken down pretty hard the play before?

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    LMFAO. I didn't even realize that commercial was from 3 years ago. What a tool
    Yep! Here's the full commercial from August 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtuGXO6d4l8

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Smooth it's good to see the play before the TD. I mean if the QB isn't supposed to get hit what did he get taken down pretty hard the play before?
    Exactly! I didn't even give that much thought. Other than the spin through the air, Cam was hit much lighter in that dive into the end zone than he was the play before, where he was basically tackled and face planted into the ground by the back of his helmet. And that just a play where all he did was gain some yards.

It's almost sad. Ram used to actually try in the past. Now he just randomly throws out the first bird brained shit that comes to his mind, which includes essentially anything and everything, regardless of how stupid it sounds.

Same with his predictions. He used to actually make season long predictions and whatnot, and now all he does is change his shit after every single game depending on the results just so he can still try and pretend like he's even fractionally correct and has any clue of what he's talking about.

Watching Cam's post game conference he is one hell of an actor. Give that guy an Oscar!

what the fuck does the defender going low have to with his decision to flip? I asked why would you pull a dangerous move like that unless you knew no one was around you?
    same with the others. No one does that unless you know no one is supposed to harm you.

Who knows what cam is doing in the top picture. If we had the whole play it'd be easier to decipher what he's thinking. It's your fault that you chose that specific pic and then want to know what's going on in it
    lol what the hell are you saying? your so confused by such a basic question its hilarious. No,lol you dont need to know the fucking play to realize its a stupid move thats staged for entertainment.
    just like when he stormed from the interview questions after the game. Its all an act.
    I picked Denver to win, They won.Carolina was going to lose just like Clemson and North Carolina did in their final games. Meanwhile youre congratulating smooth for sitting on his ass to watch a game lol just because he's a so called Denver fan.

what the fuck does the defender going low have to with his decision to flip? I asked why would you pull a dangerous move like that unless you knew no one was around you?
    same with the others. No one does that unless you know no one is supposed to harm you.

lol what the hell are you saying? your so confused by such a basic question its hilarious. No,lol you dont need to know the fucking play to realize its a stupid move thats staged for entertainment.
    just like when he stormed from the interview questions after the game. Its all an act.
    I picked Denver to win, They won.Carolina was going to lose just like Clemson and North Carolina did in their final games. Meanwhile youre congratulating smooth for sitting on his ass to watch a game lol just because he's a so called Denver fan.
    I thought you said at one point that you had superior deductive reasoning skills than all of u? Surely someone of your intellect would be able to figure out that can probably never intended to flip but the defender caused him to flip by taking out his feet. That's physics 101 ram. Cam does a simple dive forward and a defender takes out his legs.

Yes you do need to see the whole play to get the appropriate context. See, everyone else here actually had a brain and likes to look at things exactly how they happen, not just pick a specific moment in time and spin it to say whatever the hell we want it to, like what you do. Me saying I don't know what's going on, is exactly what smooth later posted. I didn't know how many other defenders were in the area, what the situation was, etc.

Ram, you're the dumbest motherfucker on the planet. You've changed your mind 50 million times since the start of the season but none of your past claims matter as long as your last prediction is right. You're a fucking moron with no sense of reality. You're delusional and it's downright hilarious to see your head so far shoved up your own ass that you can't even realize just how fucking dumb you sound all the damn time.

I thought you said at one point that you had superior deductive reasoning skills than all of u? Surely someone of your intellect would be able to figure out that can probably never intended to flip but the defender caused him to flip by taking out his feet. That's physics 101 ram. Cam does a simple dive forward and a defender takes out his legs.

Yes you do need to see the whole play to get the appropriate context. See, everyone else here actually had a brain and likes to look at things exactly how they happen, not just pick a specific moment in time and spin it to say whatever the hell we want it to, like what you do. Me saying I don't know what's going on, is exactly what smooth later posted. I didn't know how many other defenders were in the area, what the situation was, etc.

Ram, you're the dumbest motherfucker on the planet. You've changed your mind 50 million times since the start of the season but none of your past claims matter as long as your last prediction is right. You're a fucking moron with no sense of reality. You're delusional and it's downright hilarious to see your head so far shoved up your own ass that you can't even realize just how fucking dumb you sound all the damn time.
    That is a beautiful post! Well stated sir!

no one took out his legs,he was in the motion of flipping already. Your the one who cant see anything.
    the rest of your post is gibberish because you dont know the difference between changing ones mind and analyzing multiple variables. Nor do you have a memory of anything I said in the past in detail of those variables.I havent changed my mind once, I've called a lie a lie no matter what form it comes in. That obviously confuses your indoctrinated mind.
    I am in fact the smartest person here but you just dont know it yet. You are scared and confused so you insult me because you dont know how to handle it.