View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 104 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Or going to college where all his ideas would be laughed out the building as he tries to prove his "superior intellect."
    Yep!

Did you know Ram was a high school dropout who has never held a job a day in his life? And yet he's intellectually superior.

well,well,it appears I might be wrong about Michigan winning but its obvious why when Michigan defenders just slow down, hold out their hands and fall down when Ohio State players run by lol.

but I doubt they want Michigan State in the final 4 and theyve been hinting at this mysterious C Cook injury where he might play or might not,all week.
    its so there's a sports logic reason for Michigan State losing.
    Just replace Michigan with Ohio State in the final four. Thats of course still more interesting to fans than Michigan State. And I still expect Clemson to lose next week.

and let me help define something for you children lacking in critical thinking skills. You'll say that because Michigan didnt win, I'm back pedaling or changing a narrative or what ever or denying being wrong LOL.
    No, I am simply calling a lie, a lie. you can lie in a million different ways but you can only tell the truth one way.A staged game is a staged game no matter how they do it or who wins.

a billion dollar televion sports industry doesnt just let stuff happen

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    and let me help define something for you children lacking in critical thinking skills. You'll say that because Michigan didnt win, I'm back pedaling or changing a narrative or what ever or denying being wrong LOL.
    No, I am simply calling a lie, a lie. you can lie in a million different ways but you can only tell the truth one way.A staged game is a staged game no matter how they do it or who wins.

a billion dollar televion sports industry doesnt just let stuff happen
    LOL! You're calling yourself out on your own bullshit before we can. Back pedaling is EXACTLY what you're doing.

And here's a million dollar question......

Why do all these billion dollar sports leagues stage games? Why do they HAVE to control everything? Why can't things just happen?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yep!

Did you know Ram was a high school dropout who has never held a job a day in his life? And yet he's intellectually superior.
    that's false but still possible. You dont need a relegated State education to prove or quantify or improve your intelligence.
    I was also a journalism major in college and my family belonged to a cult till I was in 4th grade so I have exceptional research skills and a 6th sense for when something is a lie.

of course I realize having said that,you immature adults will somehow correlate being in a cult as some form of mental wackiness lol. What you fail to understand is it means I detect manipulation and deception pretty easily now.
    one day youll grow up and develop some wisdom.

LOL! You're calling yourself out on your own bullshit before we can. Back pedaling is EXACTLY what you're doing.

And here's a million dollar question......

Why do all these billion dollar sports leagues stage games? Why do they HAVE to control everything? Why can't things just happen?
    Redacted- and I apologize. calling myself out on bullshit? Its called observing and explaining variables.
    how can I be worried about being wrong when its all staged in the first place? I explained all that above but your reading comprehension has got to be in the low 30% with that type of response
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 11-28-2015 at 03:19 PM.

my family belonged to a cult till I was in 4th grade
    WTF?

This one line explains sooooooo much!

The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

you have to be the dumbest southern hick alive with your inept remarks. calling myself out on bullshit? Its called observing and explaining variables.
    how can I be worried about being wrong when its all staged in the first place? I explained all that above but your reading comprehension has got to be in the low 30% with that type of response
    LMFAO!

Son, I had an 11th grade reading level in the 3rd grade (I tested out as gifted in 1st grade). Reading has never been my issue.

You didn't answer any of my questions. No surprise. You tend to shy away from questions you know you can't answer.

And this "ability to research" is fucking hilarious to me. You said you spent to years "researching" your dumb ass theory. What are your sources? Who did you talk to? 2 years of research and the only "proof" you have is "look at the tape." What investigative reporting did you do, journalism major? LMFAO! You couldn't write for the National Enquirer and it's their job to make shit up.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 11-28-2015 at 04:12 PM.

my family belonged to a cult till I was in 4th grade so I have exceptional research skills and a 6th sense for when something is a lie.
    Do you also see dead people?

Spoiler: show
    Of course you do, you are a serial killer and with each post come one step closer to outing yourself. Tell us about the bed-wetting and animals you mutilated as a child.

that's false but still possible. You dont need a relegated State education to prove or quantify or improve your intelligence.
    I was also a journalism major in college and my family belonged to a cult till I was in 4th grade so I have exceptional research skills and a 6th sense for when something is a lie.

of course I realize having said that,you immature adults will somehow correlate being in a cult as some form of mental wackiness lol. What you fail to understand is it means I detect manipulation and deception pretty easily now.
    one day youll grow up and develop some wisdom.
    Nope, I was 100% correct. You're a high school dropout who has never held a job a day in your life and still lives in Mother's basement.

I don't have to prove anything, I know I'm right, therefore that automatically makes it true, regardless of any proof I can or can't show. My claiming it is good enough to instantly validate it as 100% true.

Nope, I was 100% correct. You're a high school dropout who has never held a job a day in your life and still lives in Mother's basement.

I don't have to prove anything, I know I'm right, therefore that automatically makes it true, regardless of any proof I can or can't show. My claiming it is good enough to instantly validate it as 100% true.
    you fail to understand you are proving my point. You only have faith that the games are playing out naturally with no examples to help prove it while I have given numerous examples and explained them.
    you have basic understanding of logic,critical thought or common sense. Its just easier to follow the crowd so you dont feel alone

ND-
    down by a TD with a minute left inside the 10 yed line but of course its entirely natural to you.

and the other games are blow outs purely so people turn the ND game

yawn)))))) another last second win. Even with 30 seconds they get a deep pass with little effort. But yes, You believe you just saw an improbable fantastic dramatic finish LOL

ND-
    down by a TD with a minute left inside the 10 yed line but of course its entirely natural to you.

and the other games are blow outs purely so people turn the ND game
    *smh*

1) You never answered the question of what constitutes a "natural" close game. Every time a game is close, it's somehow "unnatural." So, please, explain to us drooling masses how every game should end.

2) So ABC/ESPN are in collusion with Fox? ABC/ESPN purposefully showed blowouts so that everyone can watch the game on Fox. That brilliant business by Disney.

congrats to who won the contest but I have done enough of picking who I thought they wanted to win as opposed to who I thought should win and gotten a majority of picks right doing that to prove that
    these games are manipulated. And you seen far too many close fantastic finishes to keep assuming its just how it is. Had I picked like the rest of you, I would have been in 5th place. Had I gotten wrong what I think they wanted, I would have been bottom of the barrel.
    Common sense tells me this just doesnt happen out of the blue.

Now that is literally the most retarded post I gave read. Did you just seriously try to claim that your "intentional picks based on how you think they wanted games rigged" doing WORSE than legit picks by both CLW and cdj somehow proves you're right? Jesus tittyfucking Christ.

Lmao, nice collapse there Mr. Guy How Knows Nothing.
    If I know nothing, I wouldnt have been close in the last week. If I know nothing,none of my rogue picks would be correct. If I know nothing, I would have never been in first.

If I know nothing, I wouldnt have been close in the last week. If I know nothing,none of my rogue picks would be correct. If I know nothing, I would have never been in first.
    Sweet baby Jesus!!!

You're doing the same thing EVERYONE is doing when you pick, guessing. You don't know the outcome so you make an educated guess based on whatever factors you want to consider. That's all you're doing. Stop acting like you have some kind of grand knowledge of conspiracy that only you can decode. You're not Nicholas Cage in National Treasure.

yep,thats right. they move the extra point a few yards back and now all these guys who can tag a 60 yarder with no effort are for some reason shanking it wide right and left.

@soulja- you say they cant practice hitting the post and yet they keep doing it.

They arent trying to hit the post. They are trying to miss closely. If the ball goes in,they throw a flag so they can try again.

but yeah,they have to keep the drama alive so you think SF has a chance to win whether they do or not. But i'm sure the miss is more about the point spread.

have you ever seen that nfl films documentary on Belichick ? theres a point where they go in what looks like its a film room session and he tells the players " its ok to celebrate when you make a play" and then he shows a guy on the sidelines acting dejected because his team failed on a play...and he says "see that? its going to be a long day" ( he's describing the guys expression) I thought he was supposed to be the coach thats all business? why is he telling players to show emotion after a play? if its real, they only obligation they have is to succeed. ( this was the legal way of sneaking in that its for entertainment so no one can say they are lying or faking because its entertainment to begin with)

yep,thats right. they move the extra point a few yards back and now all these guys who can tag a 60 yarder with no effort are for some reason shanking it wide right and left.

@soulja- you say they cant practice hitting the post and yet they keep doing it.

They arent trying to hit the post. They are trying to miss closely. If the ball goes in,they throw a flag so they can try again.

but yeah,they have to keep the drama alive so you think SF has a chance to win whether they do or not. But i'm sure the miss is more about the point spread.

have you ever seen that nfl films documentary on Belichick ? theres a point where they go in what looks like its a film room session and he tells the players " its ok to celebrate when you make a play" and then he shows a guy on the sidelines acting dejected because his team failed on a play...and he says "see that? its going to be a long day" ( he's describing the guys expression) I thought he was supposed to be the coach thats all business? why is he telling players to show emotion after a play? if its real, they only obligation they have is to succeed. ( this was the legal way of sneaking in that its for entertainment so no one can say they are lying or faking because its entertainment to begin with)
    How many collegiate or professional practices have you ever been at? How many collegiate or professional facilities have you been to? ANYONE who has been to 1 practice can tell you how ridiculous all this "practices are choreographed" nonsense.

Sweet baby Jesus!!!

You're doing the same thing EVERYONE is doing when you pick, guessing. You don't know the outcome so you make an educated guess based on whatever factors you want to consider. That's all you're doing. Stop acting like you have some kind of grand knowledge of conspiracy that only you can decode. You're not Nicholas Cage in National Treasure.
    you again show poor reading comprehension. I never guess. I analyze what I think the league wants.Sometimes I'm wrong but obviously I'm right more often and My record shows it.
    acting? I know its staged, I'm not acting like I think it is LOL.

National treasure? the NFL season is just another movie. this is just another form of reality tv.You know all those shows are fake but for some reason you think this one is genuine when the same stupid crap keeps happening